Chapter 20

The bright sun coming through a gap in the curtains is what woke me up, along with the absence of Harry. I rub my eyes and sit up, Harry is sitting at the table with nothing but flannel pajama pants on, bare toned chest and beautiful tattoos exposed, reading a book. I slowly get out of bed and creep over to him. He remains completely oblivious to his surroundings as I stand less that 2 feet away from him. I place my hands on his shoulders and feel his chest tighten as i slide my slender fingers down his chest. He grabs my hand and kisses it, then quickly spun around and pulled me into his lap.

"Good morning, baby." he says planting a short sweet kiss on my tender lips.

"Good morning, Harry." i smile and tangle a hand into his hair.

We stay like this for awhile just enjoying our closeness and the serenity of this moment. Eventually i break away from my curly haired darling to take a shower before we have to check out. I strip out of my clothes and the warm water calms my body as soon as it makes contact. I stay in the shower until my fingers begin to prune.

When I get out I wrap my body in a towel and dry my hair. I step into the cold atmosphere of the hotel room, and see that Harry has left. I frown and pick out black high waisted shorts and a white croptop with an alien printed on the front.

After I am dressed I straighten my hair and put on mascara. Harry returns as soon as i put my  mascara back in my makeup bag, looking nervously at his phone and scanning the room. He cracks a nervous little smile before walking over to me.

"Where'd you go?" I ask curiously.

"I just went outside to get some fresh air." he says then kisses me.

I don't believe him, I know that I should because I trust him, but something tells me he's lying, something's off.

"Okay, well I'm going to talk to, Katelinn." I say as i grab my phone and put it in my pocket.

"I'll be in the shower." he kisses me one last time and shuts the bathroom door behind him.

Katelinn opens the door almost as soon as I knock.

"Whats up?" she asks.

" Where's Niall?" I ask too quickly.

Katelinn raises an eyebrow, "He went down to the pool, why?"

"Okay," I say entering the hotel room and shutting the door, "Maybe i'm just being a crazy girlfriend or whatever but i think Harry is hiding something."

"Why would you think that?" Katelinn asks.

"Well, he snapped on Niall the other day and today when i got out of the shower he wasn't there and he was acting kind of sketched out and- I'm just crazy right?"

She smiles sympathetically at me "Harry loves you, Anna. Just relax and everything will work out."

"you're right." I sigh, "Thank you Katelinn."

Niall returns as i hug her in thanks for being my best friend.

"Hey Anna." He says flashing his beautiful smile at me.

i ruffle my hand through his hair "Hey Nialler."

"Would you and Harry like to go to breakfast?" Katelinn asks as Niall kisses her lovingly.

"That sounds great." I smile, Ill go let Harry know.

So I go back to our room and see harry dressed in black jeans, boots, and a plain v-neck shirt. hes combing out his hair in the mirror. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his torso. his free hand rests on my arm.

"I love you, Harry." I say as the smell of his cologne fills my nose.

"I love you, Annabelle."

He sets down his comb and faces me. He plants a kiss on the top of my head and wraps his arms around me.

"I really do love you, you know? This isn't just something based off looks or sex either, I love you're personality, I want to be around you all the time because when you're with me a shit day can turn into a holiday. I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. I love how your hair is messy when you first wake up. I love you so much, it's so foreign and I just... Tell me that this is real because this feels like a love story."

"Harry-" I begin before his soft lips crash into mine. We share an intimate kiss and fireworks explode around us, the lights dancing and my heart pounding. When he finally breaks away I whisper "I love you too"

----------------------------------------------

By the time we all finally agree on a place to have breakfast it's time for lunch so we head to a little place down the road that serves brunch. Harry and Niall are chatting about music and their album in the front seat and katelinn is playing on her phone one headphone in her ear the other resting in her lap.

I watch trees pass by and think about how different my life used to be and how everything changes so quickly. One decision can change your entire future. I try to imagine what I would be doing right now if I had never met Liam or our wonderful mother. The thought makes me realize how unbelievably lucky I am to have family that accepts me no matter how inconvenientional it may be.

I glance at the sun and have a final piece of serenity before Niall yells "look out!" The horrid sounds of screams and crushing, scraping metal surround me and I am frozen in shock. There's another loud bang before everything is spinning, I finally manage to scream as everything goes black.

Muahahaha cliffhanger :)
Hello lovely readers and thanks for coming this far! I will be contacting the winners of the competition by this time tomorrow.
I'm so sorry I haven't been writing lately, so much has changed but I will continue to try and make this story as great as possible. Thanks for your support! XXX