Chapter 24

Janie: Its my birthday :D 23rd of April
Why didn't anyone tell me that I spelled Hogsmeade wrong in the last few chapters? I read the first time I wrote it and it was correct so I guess its because I forgotten...
James: You are forgetting us.
Lily: Thats why she's writing a new book starring-
James: ME!
Janie: Its called, "To Trust A Traitor." Really crazy plot-I don't know how I thought of it.
Lily: To Janies good friends, Dauntless_P0tter and nerd-senpai, if you don't want to read, just go to the last page.

~By the way, im just going to end this book~

"James, get your bloody arse down here or we're going to be late!" Stumbling in the stairs were heard in the Potter manor. The current heir landed on the floor with a thump.

"Ow..."

"Shut up and use the floo."

"You use it first~!"

"Stop acting like such a child!" Lily Evans stomped to the fireplace, grumbling. She took half a handfull of floo and said clearly, "Remus Lupin's residence."

Years ago, when the two were still in school. Lily remembered the day she piled up her Gryffindor courage. When she surprised the four marauders by knocking on their compartment asking for the unbearable James Potter.

They would never talk about it but James still laughs at it unconciously at night making his girlfriend think he really is crazy.

"What are you laughing about"

"Nothing Lilsjust...pft HAHAHAHA" And Lily would hit him with a pillow until he learns to shut up.

"James Potter. Outside. Now." The marauders looked at James after the fiery redhead "ordered" for his presence. Sirius made the go on look. He followed after the girl into the empty hall of the train.

James wondered if he had done anything bad-well of course he did but something that could make Evans actually call for him. "Uhm..."

"Look,whatever happened the past few months-actually?The past few years,how about lets just forget about it."

She talked fast. James couldn't see her face but he could tell she was flustered. For whatever reason?He's not sure.

Lily was worried for a different answer. She knew him but at the same time not. She only knew that side everyone else saw. That mischevous glint in his glasses and the half grin he possessed. But still,his answer was enough to make her face him-"Sure."

"Wait what?"

"I said sure." There it was again. That half grin that made him look so much normal. Cuter,Lily might say but of course she can't. "I mean,I don't like it. You don't like it. So lets start over?"

She was actually surprised. There was a fiesta inside of her but outside was the soft lips neither frowning nor smiling. The eyes slightly wide but still not as surprised. "Well then James Potter,Im Lily,Lily Evans."

She hoped she didnt say anything wrong or thought and did differently but the grin was still there and he took out his hand-"James Potter."

And they shook hands.

"Remus!" Lily arrived in the Lupin's residence. Sirius,Peter,Alice,Frank,and oh,that part wolf guy was there. James landed on the ground a moment later.