Chapter 9

Backstage
Janie: Im editing!
Lily:And shes really embarrassed by what she wrote.
Janie:♪( '▽`) Omgosh I actually wrote that?!
James:Yes,you did.

🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕛

James P.O.V.

Why can't I just turn time back?Its been a few days and I think things are getting okay。Atleast now I can look at Lily without feeling like im holding the sky...

"Prongs! Are you listening to me?!" Sirius said catching my attention, I found out ,again, Ive been looking at her, at Evans, It became a habit,I cant help myself. I lifted my gaze and turned to face Sirius, the sounds of the Great Hall came snapping at me.

"You seem out nowadays, you know?" Remus said, we finally stopped ending our conversations with arguements seeing that I have nothing to do with Evans and he too had nothing to do with her. I still felt slightly jealous though when she talks to any other guy.

"The next full moon is coming." Sirius said

"So?" I asked。

"Remus!" Sirius reminded "You've forgotten!"

"Keep it down." Remus whispered。

"Well, sorta" I said getting the point of all the gibberish he was talking a while ago. Sirius facepalmed himself.

"You DO seem out nowadays." He mumbled "and I know exactly why."

"Its not some sort of secret, Padfoot." I said

"You NEED to get over Evans." He urged

"Im trying."

"Yeah right." He mumbled, I took one last glance of Evans before standing to leave the Great Hall.

Lily's P.O.V.

I sometimes see him looking at me。Just a glance up his plate though im never sure if he's just looking around the Great Hall and just happened to catch my eye or the other thing。

"Lily? Are you okay?" Mary asked while eating

"Huh?"

"You havent started eating." Mary said, I looked down on my food and realized how I was starving.

"Oh...." I said my mouth forming an "o". I then started eating.

~~

What is wrong with me!? Ever since Ja-Potter started ignoring me, He comes in my mind! I cant be falling in love with him. Wait! Hell no did I just say that!

'Yes you just did.'

'Im going nuts.'

'Of course, and its all because of him.'

'Its just the stress from everything, he's ignoring me how could I go nuts?'

'You are going nuts actually.'

'I am thinking nonsense!'

'Because you are nonsense!'

'I am talking to myself.'

'Yes, you are mental.'

-.-

Ugh, I need to go outside and get some fresh air.

I walked out in the fields, the stretching grounds of Hogwarts filled with the cool winter breeze. I took my time enjoying the moment, a tiny white fog forming as I let out my breath. The sounds of the wind and silent chattering can be heard. I looked at the quidditch pitch, where some people were practicing for the upcoming game. It was a perfect weather for a walk to calm my mind.

I drew nearer to the forbidden forest, for some reason I felt attracted to it. People lessened from the far distance of the school and I stopped. I was at the edge of the forest, thick trees moved by the wind, the sound of rustling. I took a deep breath to let all this sink in. The comfort, it felt strange.

I took a step forward, the crushing of dead leaves heard. I was doing this without thinking. What was I doing? I continued walking, slowly entering the forest, until I was no longer visible for anyone outside the crowded city of trees. The branches made a roof making the sunlight unable to touch the grounds. I continued walking until I reached a clearing where, finally, the rays of the sun could be seen.

In the middle of the clearing was an old stone pillar covered with cracks and moss. Writings may be seen carved in the grey structure but it was impossible to be understood. It was the height of waist level. A vine grew from the bottom of the stone pillar making its way to the top that held a beautiful golden rose. It glimmered in the sunlight, Tiny dust particles were flying. I drew closer, not keeping my eyes off of its attracting golden petals.

Stopping right in front of the pillar, I used my right hand and held the rose' stem. Admiring its beauty, I held it closer to my face. I didnt noticed the prickly thorns which was now cutting my skin. A drop of scarlet blood dropped above the layers of dried leaves. I lifted my bleeding finger from the stem and looked at it unconcerned of my own self.

I looked around at the city of trees. Everything was turning blur, I felt light headed. The sounds of the forest came to me. Every little sound created by the forest was heard by me. My vision changed from blur to a mix of colors then lastly, a dim black. The last thing I felt was my head hitting the ground with sounds of leaves and twigs crunching from the earths ground.

~~~~

Janie: Yeah, its different. The whole chapter is made-up, so theres nothing like this in the real thing but, thats what you call FANFICTION.

James: Lilyflower FAINTED!? Where?!

Janie: You'll get to save here plenty of times, now hero-boy shut up.

James: *grumble* How can I?!

Janie: Wait for the next chapter.

James: Hurry up and DO the next chapter!

Janie: bossy *mumble*