Chapter 22 FILLER

Janie: Im sorry if this chapter would look rushed or something.

Lily: Even though she hasnt updated in, like, what? A month?

Janie: I dont have any excuse but me...lazy...etc.

James: Here ya go Dauntless_Potterhead

Janie: Remember its rushed.

~

Authors P.O.V.

Lily Evans walked in a faster pace to the Great Hall. She reached the large room which was, by now, filled with chatters about their first day.

She unconsiously made her way to the familiar Gryffindors.

"Mary, Alice." She smiled at the said two and sat opposite to them.

"Lily!!" They greeted hyper-active which is unusual for so early in the morning to normal people but not to them.

Lily giggled and took some unknown food for the muggle-borns on the table and began eating while talking with both her bestfriends. A thought-or a dream was pushed at the back of her mind and possibly locked in the memory box momentarily.

After a few minutes, their topic dragged into the Hogsmeade fieldtrip.

"So~Who are you going with?!" Mary asked, shaking with excitement for the event to happen later on.

"Of course Frank but-" Alice started before she and Mary looked at Lily "Who're you going with?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, jabbing a finger below her neck.

"Me? Well, I can always go alone you know. Its not like we're required to have dates." Lily Evans rolled her eyes. She knew her bestfriends had always expected her to go with the unbearable in many ways-James Potter.

"You're right, we're not required to have dates. But look at the 3rd years! They have dates and you?" Mary shook her head.

Lily Evans sighed. Her friends were so pushy but she enjoyed their company anyways. Smiling slightly, sadly, too oblivious to the feeling eating her insides.

Hogsmeade Feildtrip~ (I noticed its still first day of school and theres a feildtrip already?)

"Prongs! C'mon mate, theyre leaving already. Arent you suppose to be looking out as head?" Sirius Black shouted as he entered the head boys room.

"Not really. I dont care about my position." James grinned and looked at the people passing by.

"Hurry! The air is cold, its good to feel free!" Sirius raised his hands making a pathetic sign of freedom.

~~~

The chatters of students were piling up outside. Everyone went to their own posse and hanged with their own friends....or dates.

James Potter made his way to the three broomsticks in a quite loud way. They went inside the warm room and took awhile to find an empty table.

While they waited for their order, the door opened showing Mary. Sirius couldnt have missed it.

"Mary! Over here!" Sirius shouted, trying to catch her attention but failed from the loud noise made by the crowded room.

'Good job Padfoot, shout at your date like that.' James thought with sarcasm and mentally rolled his eyes. He looked at Padfoot who had both hands around his mouth ready to shout.

"MARY~! Notice me~~!!" Sirius' voice was heard louder than before. Everyone in the room turned silent quickly and stopped what they were doing as they draw their attention to the source. Mary turned with a flushed red face and walked towards the grinning Padfoot trying to not grab anymore attention.

"I did notice you, you bloody wanker." She said and bowed her head lower embarrased but couldnt help feeling giddy. The noise rised again and went to its usual volume.

"Padfoot..." Remus said and rolled his eyes with a sigh. He doesnt act much like his age now doesnt he? "He'll never change."

~~~

Padfoots P.O.V.

After the three broomsticks thing, Mary and I went out and walked, deciding to cover Hogsmeade with our footprints.

"Hey Mar-mar, does this mean you're my girlfriend?" I asked surprisingly I managed to keep calm.

"I dont know...I guess." She shrugged and looked at her shoes.

"Do you want it?"

"Is that the way you ask a girl to be her girlfriend?" She said playfully

"C'mon, cheesiness is stupid, I dont have to get on one knee do I?" I grinned, "But I will if you want to~"

"Stop trying to be seductive-its really not working git. And no, you dont have to." I felt her lips on my cheeks and I blushed apple red. She ran ahead of me, stopping at first to wink at my frozen state and went. I grinned and ran after her.

~~

Janie: :P I like writing cheezy but not comfortable for public cheezy.

Sirius: What. The. Fu

Harry: Is this the studio for Deathly Hallows part 2?? Oh, no its not,sorry.

Janie: O-o

James:O-o

Lily: -_-

Janie: *Not edited*