Chapter 2 Mudblood

Made on 1/9/14

Janie: Well i got the next chapter.

James: Im excited for this one.

Lily: I am so not looking forward to this.

Janie: Awe, Evans I know you are.

Lily: Did Potter infect you or something.

James and Janie: Hey, Im offended by that!

Lily: -.- on with the story.

Janie: P.S.- I HAVENT EDIT THIS YET.

Lily's P.O.V.

"Lily, you got to come with me!" Mary said running behind me

"Why?" I asked, she grabbed my hand and ran forward

"Potter and his friends again!" She said panting

"Oh no, what are they doing now!?" Iasked gettting tired of running I slowed down a bit.

"Severus!" She told me, we arrived outside in time to see Sev floating upside down.

"Leave him alone! What did he ever done to you?!" I shouted at Potter and his group, the marauders.

"Its more of the fact that he exists." Potter shouted so everyone could hear.

"Your lucky Evans is here!" He glared at Sev in an enjoyable way.

"I dont need help from a filthy little mudblood like her!" Sev shouted as he hit the ground, I was dumbstrucked, I was trying to help and he called me the worst way to call a muggle. I blinked off tears. Sev was one of my best friends, I guess he didnt feel like were friends anymore when he started hanging out with those Slytherins. I ran away, I couldnt go back to the castle since classes ended i was sure there'll be lots of people in the halls so i ran until I found out I reached the whoomping willow nearly getting hit by one of its branches i backed away. Seeing I was unreached of its branches I sat down on the grass and layed my chin on my knee while hugging my legs and replayed what happened on my mind, Watching the whoomping willow move.

'I dont need help from a filthy little mudblood' Severus said in her thoughts

I dont know if I should still be friends with him or not, I was beggining to wish I let Potter finish him but I shouldnt do that or should I?"

"Evans?" I heard a voice that made me flinched I didnt turn around but continued watching the willow.

"Hey Evans!?" The voice began, I then knew that voice.

"What do you want Potter?!" I turned my head wich I was now facing his, I was crying, I probably look like an idiot to him. He sat down right beside me facing the willow.

"Im s-sorry!" He apologized I looked at him surprised eyes wide

"What?!" He asked

"Its just that I never heard you apologize before and now It was Sev that made me cry, I didnt expect you to say sorry." I told him

"Hey, Im a very decent person you know!" He said smiling still facing the willow

"Like hexing and jynxing people is decent." I rolled my eyes playfully, It was silent for awhile all that was heard was some birds

chirping and the rustling of leaves until Potter broke the silence to a very dumb question.

"So um, How are you doing?" He asked

"Actually Im good wait no excellent!" I mumbled I looked at him he looked at me.

James P.O.V.

Her emerald green eyes looked at me, She looked so beautiful. It was an akward moment until,

"James!" I heard Padfoot called out. Ugh moment wasted

"What?!" I turned and looked at him, he was running with Remus behind him and Peter trying to catch up.

"I-i think I should leave." Evans said got up and hurried to the castle

"What's with her?" Padfoot asked as he came looking at the now dissapearing figure of Evans.

"Everything was going great until you came" I mumbled silently, looking away

"Anyway, we need to get back at Snape!" Sirius said rubbing his hands together

"I dont like this." Moony said disapprovingly and shook his head whilst crossing his arms.

"Awe c'mon, Wormtails in!" Sirius began

"Y-yeah" Peter squeaked

"Oh fine, but not too much." Remus said

"im in" I said with a grin in my face.

~~~

Janie: Its a bit off because im talking in the phone with @potterheadatheart and fangirling about pokemon.

James: sure

Lily: Goodbye.