Chapter 11

James P.O.V.

Good little werewolf Remus. I thought he would say my name. Sigh. I have nothing to do with Lily Evans. She doesnt need to know who really saved her.

I was at the doors looking at them. I was pretty surprised when she asked where am I.

I wonder if she also wants to talk to me as much as I want to talk to her?

I wonder if she still hates me?

I wonder if she likes me?

Gosh, Padfoots right! I need to get her out of my mind.

She asked where you are, stupid dimbo!

That. That doesnt mean she likes me.

Ask her if she does!

Ill just give her more trouble.

You dont have self-confidence.

Yes, I do! Wait! Im talking to myself.

This is idiotic.

I agree.

Your agreeing with your consience.

I know.
I should stop talking to myself.

I left the doorway of the hospital wing and headed for the common room. After saying the password to the fat lady, I went to the boys dormitory and lounged at my bed.

3 days without Evans...
Is really boring!

I groaned in my pillow until I heard the door open.
I looked up.

"You know, you should tell her you saved her." Remus said sitting on the bed next to mine.

"Yeah, what could go wrong?" Sirius added

"Things, Things could go wrong, Padfoot." I said.

"Well, I dunno, but you became..."Sirius said

"Became?" I repeated

"Became, more grown? ." He continued

"More grown?"

"Yeah, all because of Evans." He stated

"Padfoots right though." Remus went in "No more jinxes and hexes."

"What am I doing with my life." I mumbled

"Your worst than me." Sirius said.

"Oh." I smirked "Mary."

"Shut up and dont talk about that." Sirius demanded, I forgotten everything for a while and enjoy my time.

"Why do you like her?" I said raising an eyebrow, Sirius turned a shade of pink.

"You, a person that probably went out with almost all the girls in school, cant just go up to her and ask her simply." I continued.

"Mary, well she's-" He went on.

"Go on. Go on." I gestured

"Different, not like any other girl. Now shut up." Sirius said looking away. I hummed in tune and saw Remus smirk.

"You know Evans was looking for you." Remus said, I turned to him.

"Yeah, I know, but you heard her, it was because all of you were there." I replied. I heard Remus sigh. He seemed like he wanted to talk back but just let it go. I looked up at the ceiling like it was the sky.

"Lily Evans, you are changing me." I whispered

~~~

I SUGGEST TO THE READERS TO WATCH "HOGWARTS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO WELCOME YOU HOME"

Its about 1 to 2 minutes I think but very sad.