Chaptah 23

Janie: Because this is my lucky number-

James: She will not write the chapter

Lily: Instead-

Sofia: I will (Dam you Janie). Follow me: Dauntless_P0tter XD

------------------------------------

Chaptah 23:

Recap:

"Stop trying to be seductive-its really not working git. And no, you dont have to." I felt her lips on my cheeks and I blushed apple red. She ran ahead of me, stopping at first to wink at my frozen state and went. I grinned and ran after her.

3rd Person

"I wonder where Padfoot is right now." James said to Remus as they walked around Hogsmeade leaving footprints in the snow.

"Snogging Mary at the least... Or worse." Remus mumbled the last part pervertedly.

"Moony! That's a mental image here." He complained, pointing at his head.

Remus chuckled at his best friend. He was such a kid sometimes.

(Dauntless_Potter stops here and I come in, I know im probably annoying you.)

They might've circled almost the entire village talking and insulting Sirius. Remus had gone tired and sat down on an isolated metal bench with James beside him. He first thought he saw Lily pass by behind two wooden homes in a blur of red and black.

"Lily!" James yelled "Oi! Evans!" And his thought was proven right.

Lily stopped at her name being called. She wirled around with a look of annoyance.

"You got anyone to hang with?" James shouted, both hands making a microphone. Lily sighed and shook her head, for a moment it looked like she was going to walk away but surprisingly, she strolled over towards James and Remus.

"Honestly, cant you be decent for atleast once?" Lily muttered into her scarf. Her cheeks turning slightly pink. Remus doesnt know if its from the cold or from them, well, James inviting her to "hang with."

"What? I am decent. Im James frick'n Potter!" Lily gave an exasperated sigh with sounded slightly like she was hiding a chuckle. Remus just rolled his eyes at his friends idiocy.

~~~

Janie: And another /very/ short chapter. I can explain this.

James: Atleast shes getting better in writing right?

Lily: Shush James. Okay, explain.

Janie: Well, Ive been in the HP fandom from January to April. I had this account since February. Ive been "force writing" ever since, well, after April.

James: And that is why some chapters are sucky. Admit that.

Janie: So yeah, ive drifted from this fandom and...Dauntless_Potter (Sorry if I got your name wrong again) I self-proclaim you as OFFICIAL AUTHOR or something like that of this book!

James: So you wont write again?! In this book I mean...

Janie: What? No! This book is one of my first. Im just give the responsibilty to Dauntless_Potter. Im still going to write and Im going to proofread this thing and change some mistakes.

Lily: I hope you enjoy from here on.

Janie & James: AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lily: Bye!