Chapter 12

Read ⬇️
TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY! THATS WHY I UPLOADED A LOT ONE DAY!

Lily's P.O.V.

"Okay...Hi James! We havnt talked in a while, I know, but-No, no, no, no!" I stopped for the 18th time. Here I am looking at the mirror, practicing my idiotic, no-sense, conversation. I placed my hand into my forehead, brushing my hair back.

"This. Is. Certainly. Stupid." Mary said, emotionlessly lounging on my bed.

"Well, how do you suppose i should talk to him?!" I snapped, which is so not like me.

"I dunno," She said, clearly not surprised at me snapping at her.

"Maybe i should write this down?" I said

"C'mon, dont put all youre time with that git."

"I have lots of time, my whole world doesnt revolve around him only." I placed my side

"Your really putting a lot in this~" She smirked. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Dont even think about going there." I said seriously, she giggled.

"Why dont you just go up to him anyway? Say whats in your mind, like any other confession is like."

"Its not that easy, besides, do you want me to embarrass myself?! And Its not a confession!!" I exclaimed

"No, of course not! you dont need to, itll happen." She mumbled the last few words quietly, but I heard, giving her a glare. She giggled nervously.
"Anyway, what should I do?" I asked, knowing that she wouldnt help me out at all.

"Thats your choice." She said as expected. I grumbled.

_____

Its almost the end of the school year and nothing happened! James just turned "normal"? I guess. Sirius didnt bother much too. No end of the year prank either.

Its turned just too hell right boring. I am freaking bored. I followed Mary and Alice to the train. Every train ride, ever since my first, ive been bothered by him, but I dont think thats happening now.

Such a little misunderstanding could turn serious if you exaggerate it. -.-

I found a compartment for the 3 of us. As soon as I sat down, I took out a book. "Romeo and Juliet", cheesy love-sick book, but interesting. No metter how occupied I was in the book, I didnt fail to notice the group passing by our compartment, and one of them was looking at me.

The group walked away, I cant just leave things like this and think of it all summer. Ill probably regret this, which is what ive been doing lately. "Regret"

"Mary, Alice, If you would excuse me, I need to do something." I nodded at them. They looked at me confused,

"And whats that?" Mary asked

"Something I shouldve done a long time ago," I opened the compartment door, before leaving I said it.

"Get back James." I eyed them before leaving and closing the doors. I could hear Mary squeling with Alice in the hall. I couldnt help but feel a bit happy, I felt a bit surprised at myself too though.

Thank you Gryffindor courage!

I looked through compartments to compartments after ours until I finnally heard voices, familiar ones.

Only 3 are talking though. One who kept on chatting loudly; the other who just popps up in the conversation the give his opinion; and the last that kept on scolding the first.

I felt my Gryffindor courage sinking, but I held it in, 'just for a little while', I thought. I opened the door, not even looking at the three others but straight at his hazel brown eyes.

"James Potter! Outside! Now!" Okay, maybe I piled my courage too much and pushed out of the limit. I couldve said 'We need to talk.' or something, now I made it sound like he's in trouble.

They all looked at me with shock faces, I wouldnt expect me to come in either if I was in theyre place.