Promise

Demi's PoV

Dissapointment.

The only thing that can describe how I'm feeling. Not towards Dani, she has nothing to do with this, but towards my self.

She thinks she's stupid because of me.

And I don't want her to feel that way in any case. Not because I don't want to feel dissapointed about myself, becuase I know how that shit felt.

She has nothing to do with it.

I mean she needs good education. and there aren't many private schools around and I don't want her to be in home school becuase I felt isolated that way I did. I mean, having no friends.

But she has Paxon. But I can personally tell you that no one is enough

Paxon's PoV
I was waken up by Dani's voice coming from her room at around 3:30 in the morning. She seems like to be talking to Demi and I really wanted to see what was going on, but I didn't want to interfere and to eavesdrop cause that's rude.

Instead I waited for them to finish talking, hear the door close. The Dani started crying as soon as Demi climed down the stairs. Her sobs were barely audible, but somehow I can still hear it.

I made my way into her room as quietly as possible, opened her door, and closed it.

"What do you want?"

"I know you're not okay, don't worry I won't ask you what's wrong either."

"Paxon?" She sat up and looked at me.

"I heared you sobbing."

"You wanna know why?"

"I don't want to invade you privacy." I said, took the swivel chair and sat beside her bed. "But I'll listen if you want to talk. Or leave if you want me to."

She sighs. "You know when you think that your life is finally, finally going the way you wanted to? You think that it's all set up pretty ready for a photoshoot but then something goes wrong like there was a bee and someone tried to swat it and ended up ruining the whole set? I mean, yeah I'm too fucking young to be thinking life is hard, but it really is." Her voice dripping with sarcasm, hurt and pain. "I just thought she'd actually understand. I thought..." Her speech deteriorating because of her uncontrolable sobbing.

"You don't have to continue if you can't." I whisper.

"I just don't understand why everything has to be so hard. I don't know why God wouldn't let me rest from this misery my life is causing me right now because I just don't know if I can deal with it."

"Dani, so much things are going for you right now. Sure, you can't see it this moment because you're heavily burdened by life. But people will help you. I'll help you."

"Promise me one thing. Promise me that you'll never leave my side. Promise me that we'll never defit away no matter what."

I didn't even think of it. I know I wouldn't. In a span of less than 4 days, she's caused such an impact in my life. There is no way possible that I would leave her.

"Promise."

------

Demi's POV
I woke up by 6:30 am. We have to go to XF by 9 o'clock so I go to wake up Dani and Paxon. But since Dani's room is nearer, I go to her first.

I opened the door to see that Paxon is seated at tge swivel chair his head on the bed, and Dani curled up in a ball.

It's cute... very.

Before waking them up, I made sure that I get a pic. Of course, that's inportant.

"Dani... wake up."

"Huh? What? Oh." She said and stretched. Paxon turned and lookied up while scrathing his eyes.

"Morning Demi." He said and ywned while stretching

"Morning Dems." Dani stretched and pulled her hair up in a pony.

"We need to leave in an hour and a half so get yo asses moving."

I say and I looked at them. And Dani is staring weirdly at me and Paxon is doing some situps on the floor.

"Why?" I asked Dani, but she responded with nothing.

She lurched forward, got out of the bed in record speed, rushed to the bathroom and knelt infront of the toilet. Then we hear batfing sounds, then a flush.

Paxon and I rushed to her side. She's sweaty, her eyes welled up, and exhausted.

"Dani, what happened?" I say as we help her up to the sink and she gargled water.

"I have no idea." She said, almost collapsing to the ground if Paxon hadn't caught her.

"Check if she has fever." He suggested while carrying her bridal style, then laying her on her bed.

Placing my hand on her forehead, I immeadiately recoiled.

"Dani you're so hot!"

"Thanks you..." She smiled weakly. Wow, so weak, yet so strong.

"I'm serious, you're running down with a fever!" I exclaimed.

"There's a pack of Paracetamol... wait nevermind." She said reaching for the paracetamol in the drawer.

"Do you need some wa-" Paxon asked but was cut off when she just swallowed the whole thing. "Well, then I guess not."

She then stood up and retrieved her towel.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked while she was walking to the bathroom

"I shall take a bath... We have X-Factor today right?"

"Yeah, but you're sick, Dani."

"Nah, It's chill Demi."

"I could tell Simon that we xan't make it. He'll understand."

"I'd rather not Demi, enough people already hate me as it is. I son't think that holding you up will help anything." She said

There's no way I could win.

"Fine. Don't wash your hair though."

"Yes ma'am" she said and disappeared into the bathroom.

"You should get ready too, Paxon..."

"I'm coming with?"

"Do you want too?"

"Uh, yeah! Of course!" He said smiling

"The. Go get ready! Come on!" I said shooing him our of the room.

'... enough people already hate me as it is...'

They do?

A/N: Well, hey guys!

SUMMER HAS COME UPON ME AND I'M FREE!

So I'll be updating more often 👍

That's all! Thanks for reading!