Well... shit.

JULY 31, 2017
GRADUATION DAY

HEYYYY yeah, no. This is graduation day at FIT. I'm not the youngest graduate, and I have no awards or anything but shit, I'm proud of myself. Finished college in 2 years.

Kyle got something for his sports. I'm proud.

My family came, but Ashley couldn't because of something that I didn't know.

Well, my family just danced around me being gay. Except Maddie, of course. We've gotten more distant. And I think I'm to blame. I don't know. I keep on doing shit that mom doesn't wanna do. I told them that I'm auditioning for Orange is the New Black and the moment that they found out that it's full of lesbian sex and prison shit, they shut up.

They're from Texas, so...

My band was there too. They kinda greeted me into the fold. The gay fold.

They were drunk at that time, so yeah...

Again, no fancy dinner just went out in a good restaurant with a bar to eat and celebrate.

We went home and I changed from a button down to a racer back and sweatpants. I called Ashley, and the moment she picked up, i new shit was wrong.

She was woozy and laughing and it was total noise behind her.

"Ash?" I asked

"Yeah, Cole is that you? Ash!" She said.

"What the fuck is going on?"

She started laughing. "Oh! Congratulations on graduating! Sorry I wasn't there, you know..."
she said. She has only been like this once.

"Ashley, are you high?" I ask. "Ashley answer me."

"What? Yes. Yes I am. I think."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Look- SHHH GUYS SHUT UP!" She laughed. "Cole-"

"No. NO! You promised! What the fuck were you thinking?" I yelled.

I don't know if she snapped out of it or something, but suddenly she stipped being woozy. I think she went out of where ever she is because it got quiet.

"Dani, shit. I'm so sorry. Dani-"

"You know what- No. you said that you would never again. You promised me and it's the only thing you haven't broken. So no. Fuck you! FUCK YOU!" I threw my phone across the room and it hit my wall and fell down a bunch of pillows.

I'd be lucky if it only has cracks.

--------
A/N

YES. You've reached the end if this book. I'll be uploading a new one soon and I thought that Dani's life is too sweet. Let's give her something shitty to cry about. So yeah, thought that that may be a nice ending to this.

I'll update this to let tou guys known what the new title is so keep tuned :)