Slipped

Demi's POV

"You WHAT?!" I asked in shock

"Heh. I slipped." Dani said

"Daniella Nicole Hart Lovato." I said.

"I literally just slipped. My tongue slipped. It doesn't know to control itself."

"You went in jail and got arrested and I didn't even know?"

"None of them knew..." she mumbled. I let out an exasperated sigh. And then my phone rang.

"Hullo?" I asked "Max?"

"Yes, Uh. Dems, I'm already here, but I can't get in."

"Okay, uh, wait hang on." I said putting my phone down "Okay guys, Max can't get in."

"Told you so."

"Well, then get us out."

"Okay, just tell Max to wait on the front door." She said and I did and hung up. "Now, we go wait on th front door while one of the baristas tell us that they are now waiting on the front door, then go back on the front door quickly and go home."

"You think that'll work?" Paxon said

"You got anything else?" She snapped

"Whoa, chill tiger." Naya said. We talked to the bartender and she agreed. It went out pretty well, and we were able to get home with all our parts still hanging on to our bodies.

"Explain. Quickly." Demi said

"Explain what?" I asked

"Jail. Quickly."

"Oh, that. I was in the skatepark! Then they had a raid, thought I was using drugs and was part of a gang, then took me to jail. And I tried calling home, but no one answered. I bribed the guards to shit up and let me out and they took the money and just shut the mouths, but never let me out. When everyone else was asleep, I took the sleeping guard's key and unlocked myself."