'Normal'

August 13, 2014

"DANIELLA NICOLE HART LOVATO!! IT'S 3 IN THE AFTERNOON! WAKE UP!" Dad, Eddie, yelled from down stairs.

Hey, you can't blame for waking up at 3 in the afternoon if I sleep at 10 in the morning. Plus, it's a Saturday.

"I'M UP!" I yell back, going down. Maddison, mom, and Eddie are there, fully dressed.

"What are you doing in that clothes? Demi's coming." Maddison said and I just grunted. It's still morning for me.

"Demi is coming." She repeated and I immedieatly shot up from my seat

"When? What? Whenwhenwhen?"

"In ten minutes. Go make yourself presentable." Mom said. I ran up to my room, then tool a bath for 5 minutes and dressed myself up in three minutes. I brushed my green layered hair that is shaved on the right side. I put on smudged eyeliner and mascara and went down.

Just as I skipped the last five steps, the door opened, and Demi came in.

"DEMI!" I yelled and ran, hugging her.

"Aww! You missed me."

"I want a Demi hug to." Maddison said from behind

"No. Demi's mine." I said

"No she's not."

"Come on! You guys get to go to her concerts, tapings, interviews and all that fuck shits and I can't. Everybody in the whole damn fucking world knows you guys while I skulk in my room, stalking Demi cuz I always receive the fucking news last. " I ranted. They all stared at me like 'so? What are we supposed to do now? Throw you a grand party?' "But I'm fucking used to it. I'll be in my room. Don't disturb or you'll loose all your hair." I said, climbing up the stairs.

Once I reached my room, I slammed the door behind me.

"Why do I have to be so weird? Why can't I just shut up?" I whispered to myself, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I looked around my black painted walls plastered with posters of Demi, The Beatles, Nirvana, Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance, then at my white carpeted floor. The old vinyl records are scattered everywhere. I take on and put it on my player. John Mayer started to fill my room. I dived under three layers if comforter cry. First, I was crying because I'm so stupid. Then ten seconds later, I tears spilled because of every single flaw I can think of.

"Dani. You okay there?" Demi knocked on my door

"Yeah." I said. I heard the door open and close "Go away." I say faintly

"You're not ok." She said, diving into the covers with me.

"I am." I said lying.

"Can you stop saying that? Stop lying?"

"What the fuck do you want me to say?"

"Dani, I want you to tell me the truth"

"You don't want to hear it" I whispered. I closed my eyes, facing away from Demi. Yes, I'm gonna sleep again.

Demi pulled me close towards her, putting her arms around my waist and placing my head below her nose.

"Just remember that I love you baby girl." She whispered and kissed my head.

I final tear slipped as I fall back to sleep.

|+++++|+++++|

I awoke with Demi still cuddling me. I carefully reached for my phone, unlocking the screen. I see a picture of me and Demi. They were all in their Christmas onesies and I'm in my hoodie and jeans. I don't dig onesies.