Secret

"You comin' in?" I asked Paxon

"Nope, I'll just wait here." He said.

"Hey, Dems, where's your car?"

"Why? Aren't you eating?"

"Naw, I'm full. Just gonna place my stuff in." I explained

"But, you haven't eaten the wh-"

"Look, Demi, I'm just asking where the car is." I said getting irritated.

"Jeez , it's in the garage. Go get some fresh air" She getting in and I did too

I went straight in my room and grab my suitcase and dragged it down with my electric guitar slung across my body and my acoustic in the hardcase on my free hand. I grabbed some food and headed outside to Paxon.

"Hey, mime boy, get out." I said knocking and opening the door, making him almost fall.

"Whoa, watch it!" He said, jumping off.

"Sorry. Come on, let's go to the garage. I'll hide you in the trunk."

"What?!" He asks

"Kidding! Here, eat." I said handing him the food I got earlier and we sat down on the back part.

"Hey,thanks!" He said, taking the food. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Nope. Still full." I said while I watched him take a bite of the sandwich I grabbed from the fridge. "So,  how'd you find your family?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. Most probably I'd check if their still in the house, if not, I'll go to my relatives or something." he said swallowing the food. "What are you gonna do in LA while Demi's in X- Factor?" He asked

"I don't know. Watch Demi from her house, I guess."

"Why not audition?" He asked. I looked at him. "What?" He asked.

"Have you ever heard me sing?"

"Yes, have you ever heard yourself sing?"

"Well I- no." He chuckled

"Seriously, you should."

"Why?"

"I dunno, cuz you got the X Factor?" I looked him with a 'Reallllllllyyyyyy?' look. Then we laughed. After 30 seconds, we stopped. "But really, you should." He said crumpling the tissue paper I used to wrap the sandwich.

"I don't know."

"I'll come with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You'll get four Yes. Promise."

"Fine." I said as we get in the garage. I found Demi's car, unlocked so I popped the trunk with the lever in the front seats. I dumped my stuff and Paxon did too. I opened the backseat and he got in. Demi emerged from the door and opened the driver's seat.

"Let's Go." She smiled and put the key to ignition. The garage opened automatically and drove to the airport.

"Hey, Demi, where's the first X- Factor audition?"

"Tomorrow, LA. Why?"

"Nothing."

"Who are the judges?"

"Me, Simon, Naya, and Kelly."

"Naya?" Paxon and I asked

"Yeah...?"

"The Naya Rivera" We asked again, in sync.

"Yes! Why?"

"She's hot." Paxon said

"Incredibly hot. Piping hot. Hotter than the sun. Hotter than Demi. And that is saying a damn lot." I said, going on twitter and seeing a picture of Dilmer. My face wrote disgust.

Hey, I support Demi. But not with Wilmer. I'm sorry Demi, but I'm not going all Dilmer supportive on you.

Specially when there's Daya. And Nemi. And Diall.

"What's up with the disgusted face?" Paxon asked, looking at my mobile. "Dilmer?" He asked. "Demi and his boyfriend Wilmer? Why are you so disgusted?"

"You know Paxon you can shut up because Demi is just here." I said.

"Don't worry. I don't ship them too. I like Nemi." He said. I saw Demi look at the rearview mirror.

"Guys, I'm just here." She said, stifling a giggle.

"I like Daya better. Then Nemi. Then Diall." I said, ignoring Demi, for some fun.

"Nope. Not Daya." Paxon said, picking up.

"Why?"

"Naya Rivera is mine."

"Your right. So it's Nemi. All the way."

"Hands down."

"Guys! Stop it!" She said laughing.

You all know how Demi's laugh is contagious, right? So you know that we probably were laughing all the way to the airport. Okay, good.

We reached he airport and we didn't go through all the security shit because Demi said so and apparently, she has a private jet. We walked into the runway and I to Demi's plane. It tools us an hour and a half to get to LA. Good thing there was no paparazzis in the airport.

A car was parked outside and we got in it. Demi was still driving and Paxon and I were at the backseat. He gave Demi his address and we drove to it.

When we got there, all of us got off the car, following Paxon to his house. He knocked and knocked but no one was there.

After a minute of knocking, I told him

"Paxon, stop that. We can go back tomorrow."

Then a sleek black car rolled into the driveway.

"Excuse me, who are you?" He asked, then I guess he recognized the brunette guy behind me. "Are you Paxon Drew Miles?"He asked. I looked at Paxon, and then Demi and then back at the dude.

"Yeah. Why? Where are my parents?"

"I'm Andrew Garcia, a social worker."

"Where the fucking hell are my parents." He demanded.

"They're gone." okay. That was. woah.

"What?"

"They died. It was Thanksgiving last year, they were in your grandma's. Everyone in your family was there, except you. The house was rigged. With bombs, Your whole clan was wiped out." He said

I looked at Paxon, he was goddamn sinking. I quickly embraced him, and then he cried on me. I see Demi talking to Andrew.

"Hey, stop crying mime boy."

"My whole family is gone."

"No, no. Don't think about that."

"They're dead, Dani."

"Okay, I'm not gonna say it's fine because I know it's not. For now, there is no bright side, but there's a small crack where the light goes through. Concentrate on the motherfucking crack."

"What else do I have?"

"You still got me."

A/N:

Short, I know, but I'll update in a few days....

So, who likes the update? Let me know

Vote, comment!!

Bye!!!