Author's Note (VMAs- rigged)

OKAY, I AM FUMING MAD

First off, I SPENT 12 NIGHTS IN TOTAL, VOTING FOR DEMI AND IT ALL CAME TO WASTE.

GUYS, I know that 5sos fam is dedicated as we are, well maybe less. And I know they're not cheating. Everybody says they are, but they're not.

The VMAs are rigged.

And I guess every Lovatic knows that. 

And if any of 5sos Fam is reading this (which is highly unlikely, but fuck it.) Look at the evidences. there are a lot.

1. Ever notice that we, Lovatics, are on lead at the exact same time, and the same span of time? 

2. I use tweetdeck, to see how fast votes are going. When we were on lead, the votes are voting as fst as it did before we were on lead, same as for 5sos, But how did they even manage to go back on top in less than 10 minutes? And I'm not exaggerating.

3. Capitol Records and MTV are endorsing and supporting 5sos.

4. I monitor votes on MTV's website. I took 5 minutes off, and I refresh the page every minute. The first time, our votes went from 65, 177,820 MILLION votes to 65, 162, 366 MILLION VOTES, AND 5sos just increases. MTV- VMAs actually deleted our votes.

5. Demi already won a moonman before. MTV, obviously won't let her win again, cause the viewers are gonna go down.

6. Twitter, TWITTER, admitted that there were 30,000+ votes for '#MTVHottest Justin Bieber' that MTV didn't count. So, obviously, that goes same for us.

7. Demi has 24 Million followers compared to 4Million of 5sos.

8. VMAs 2010  Lady Gaga had 13 nominations, the most in VMA history. She won eight out of that 13 nominations. And I think it IS safe to say that ARTISTS are told beforehand that they will win becasue Gaga came in prepared. She brought 3 outfits for the three times she goes out onstage and ends a night with the meat dress. Oh, and she used the oppurtunity to promote 'Born This Way' 

9. BY @dexxmetria on twitter: VMA website has automated apps with different time setting, which automatically add votes. In short, our effort in tweeting the hashtag '#votedemilovato' is a fucking WASTE.

10. LASTLY. Demi, Maddison, Marissa, Dianna, and Cher ALL VERIFIED PEOPLE twweted the hashtag and THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE retweedted it. IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO EVEN LOOSE

so.... what do y'all think about it? do you think it's rigged? 

bye.