Tic- Tac dicks

Dana's POV

"Oh my fucking shit." I say as we run our way to Starbucks. Cameras flash at our faces. God, this is annoying.

"HEY DEMI! WHY DID YOU HIDE HER?"

"IS SHE AN ANOREXIC FREAK LIKE YOU?"

"IS SHE ADOPTED?"

"WHY IS SHE SO FAT?"

Okay, that's it. As soon as we got in Starbucks, we immediately ordered our drinks.

"I'll call Max. Dani, Paxon stay with Naya." She said, going in the ladies bathroom.

"Okay, kids." Naya said.

"Hey,Paxon."

"What?"

"You know how to fight?"

"What?"

"You know, I'm bored, and I haven't kicked somebody's ass in a while."

"What are you? A stray kid who picks up fights any where with anyone?" Naya asked.

I gasped and placed a hand over my heart, acting hurt.

"Naya! Of course I am!" I said. "I'll do a demo, Paxon." I said and he skidded closer.

"I know you know how to fight." I said and he sighed. He took the first move, almost punching me, but my reflexes never fail me and I quickly dodge under. I did an upper cut just below his ribs and he clutched it, giving me a chance to kick his groin. I let him recover and make another had to my face which I blocked with my arm and moving backward towards my Twix frappe. I grab it while dodging his punches. I lay my frappe on the table next to me. I did a double back flip. I clip Paxon's head in between my legs causing him to fall down. And me to stand directly to my Frappe. I took it and got out of Starbucks.

"If any one of you wants to end up like him, stay here and take pictures of me if you don't want to,run along with you little tic-tac sized dicks."

But of course, that's what I would have done I'd Naya didn't stop me from going out the place.

"What happened here?" Demi asked going out of the ladies bathroom, to find Paxon sitting on the floor.

"Paxon thought he could beat me so he said yes when I asked him to get his ass wiped." I explained while Demi helped Paxon to his feet.

"With all the cameras out there? Naya?" Demi said.

"I stopped her from doing something more terrible." She says. "She was about to walk out the door with a develish look on her face and she said the word 'tic- tac sized dicks' aloud. I had to stop that." Naya said. They looked at me awkwardly.

"Soooo, Max will be here any minute to get us out."

"Why can we just get ourselves out?" I ask

"Do you see how many of them are there?" Demi said.

"Come on! I've managed to get myself out of jail cells, maximum security! There's not a chance I can't get out of here!" I said, getting really impatient.

"YOU WHAT?" Demi asked in, obviously surprised.

oh, whoops.