Sirius FM

October 8,2016- Saturday

WARNING: THIS WILL BE A COMPLETELY DIALOGUE CHAPTER.

------------

Life Update: Paxon passed the test, I got straight A's, I've filmed my first music video for my first single, and I released it yesterday. Oh, and we're going to the premiere.

Right now, I'm wearing jeans and chucks and a very thin hoodie and I am in a radio station.

They just finished playing my single.

"That was 'I Have no Idea' by Dani Lovato! And guess who's with us today, Dani Lovato! Hello Dani! Welcome! How are you?"

"Hello! Hi everyone! Thank you I'm great." I say. I think my voice sounds tired.

"You've picked up the Californian accent, huh?"

"Yes, Demi said so, actually. Yeah. I've lost my southern."

"Eh, you'll get it back."

"I hope so."

"Mhmmm... So you're gonna be here an hour and half."

"Yes I am. You're stuck with me."

"Aw, poor me.... Alright! Let's talk about thins song first you're first single. What... huh?"

I laugh. "Well, that was the first written by me when I was... ten? I was questioning everything that I could to the point that I was ignorant, I guess. I knew nothing for certain, so yeah."

"You were ten? Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"You wrote the song when you were ten?"

"Well, no. I wrote the poem when I was ten."

"You were a poet at ten?"

"No! It was for an assignment that I never turned in because I thought it sucked indefinitely. Then I found it when I was cleaning up five years later. Then I made a song." I shrugged. "I was trying my best to be a fucking smart-ass, you know?"

"I can see that, yeah. And this is a rap song, right?"

"Yeah kinda. Only rap-ish song on my album though."

"Yeah, yeah. I heard. You know, I thought you were gonna collab with your sister! Or like Halsey..."

"Yeah! That was my plan! But, you know, maybe in the next one..."

"Ohhhhh! Are you hinting?"

"Maybe." Then we laugh.

"Okay. So another thing that I heard was that you wrote and produced everything. Is that true?"

"Yeah, actually. We were supposed to get a producer but I wanted to start before I start college so it wouldn't be too crammed so we weren't able to find a producer. But in the next album tho, we might."

"You might?"

"Yeah, I kinda enjoyed being hands-on on this project so might. My manager told me to get one because I will be in my last two years of college when that happens so..."