Halsey + Demi (Week 2 Day 1)

I placed fourth and Jessica Rodrigo was second for the week's sex song challenge and now I'm willing to bet my guitar that she's not a virgin.

There has been an unspoken fight and anger between us two. We're like each other's arch enemy. Like nemesis or something. Is that even a word?

Anyway, the producers think it's a good thing for the drama, but I hate it. I have no idea what I did wrong. They never talked to her about spiking my water, and yet she's fuming when she sees my wonderful face.

No, my face is not wonderful. I'm sorry about that mistake.

But today is a day off, so I get to spend it with Demi, since Paxon's at school and I was expelled, and I'll be attending school in the next two months, after the show's over. If do win.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" I ask. We were in her car. Max was driving and both of us are in the backseat. My head is on her lap, my hair sprawled all over her thighs.

"Well, breakfast first, obviously. Then I'm bringing you to the dance studio, then we're gonna have coffee and lunch and just chill somewhere, then dinner. " She says

"Okay. But I have nothing for dance stuff shit thingy."

"I brought you clothes. We'll just have to go shoe shopping."

"Is it really just shoe shopping?'

"No, we're gonna exhaust you." She smiles at me.

"Great, are you one of those people who pays the whole mall to be closed for like a whole day so you could shop in peace?"

"No, Dani. I enjoy people."

"Happy you, because I hate socializing. It's scary."

"I kinda know that already..." She says. "Hey, has mom called? Like ever?"

"No, I thought she's most probably call you. She's damn mad, might be, right?"

"Yeah, but you know what? This isn't about her. It's about you wanting to win. I mean, you wanna win this shit, right?"

"Before, I wasn't so sure. I was like angsty, but when I got so far in, I wanted to win. I want to stick it to her face."

"Still is angsty to me..."

"Well, I wanna win it still. Before I just wann prove that I can do shit, but now I'm doing it because I actually want to. That is good right?"

"Yeah. Good for you. Is this the first time?"

"To what? Go to the mall? Kinda."

"No... but that's sad."

"Really? How fun is it exactly?"

"Well, sometimes it can be annoying if you shop with the wrong people."

"There right and wrong people to shop with? Now that is sad."

Then she gave me the 'whatever' mixed with the 'really?' face. It's hard to describe and to picture at your end but please bear with my poor descriptive skills.

"Don't give me that look, Demi." I say in a Dianna-Hart-annoyed-I'm-gonna-ground-you-if-you-say-another-word tone

"Woah, mother, calm down your firing ass." She says sassily And we laugh. No, I actually just snorted, then she laughed and you know how contagious Demi's laugh can get.

What I'm trying to say is that I laughed, too.

By the end, I was wheezing and Demi Was out of breath. Then that's the time we finally reached the mall.