One Love

Demi's POV.

I had to leave Paxon and Dani behind for the X-Factor auditions. Luckily, I have some friends around LA. A lot handful of Youtubers that I know they like.

Dani's POV

Paxon and I are sprawled all over the couch, flipping through the channels until we just decided to plug in my iTouch and watch our favorite Youtuber, Superwoman.

Demi said to wait for the 'babysitter' to come. Like, we're 13, we don't need that kind of shit.

We were on the third video, Types of Teachers in School (my fave) when we hear the door open.

"Who was that?" Paxon asked

"I don't know."

"What if it's a murderer?" He asked.

"I have a gun under this pillow so calm your dick."

Then Superwoman does her greeting. I never knew that this TV was 3D... Fuck, I'm not even wearing 3D glasses...

But fuck everything.

Then I see Paxon hyperventilating.

"What the fuck mine boy?"

"S-s-s... L-l-l"

"What's a sssllll?"

Then the TV turned off. But superwoman is standing in front of us. How did she get out of the TV?

"Hey guys! Demi asked me to watch over you guys for a while!"

So the TV wasn't 3D?

"But I thought you didn't like kids..." I say "Damn it Paxon. Calm the fuck down."

"That's Superwoman... SUPERWOMAN!" He said.

"Uh... Hi?" Superwoman said.

"Oh... hi. Sorry about him..." I say.

"No, that's fine... So what you guys wanna do today?"

"Actually, we just plan on slacking around the while day." Paxon said honestly. "You, aren't you gonna make a video for Super Thursday?" Then we got up and stretched around

"Yeah... but I have no idea what to make... And I kinda want some guest over my channel."

"You can wait for Demi to get home..." I murmur while getting into the kkitchen.

"Nah, do you guys want to do it with me?"

"Us? why?" Paxon asked. I opened the fridge, look into it even if I know I won't get anything, then closed it.

"Cause duh! You two are ALL OVER the internet."

"That's my ultimate dream..."

"To be famous?" Paxon asked

"No, stupid. To be all over the internet!" I exclaimed

"Soooo.... you guys wanna do it?"

"Do what?" I asked

"Do a video with me?"

"Why?"

"Because you two are all over the net!"

"That's my dream!"

"Can you guys just please do it? Say yes?"

"Yeah sure, what are we gonna do?"

"Uh... I'm just gonna interview you guys or what ever..." She said

A/N: SO. I haven't updated in three months and I AM VERY SORRY. Just to let you know, I've been trying to write this fucking crappy chapter for a month. Which actually started with Nick Jonas and the two kids acting like Tyler Oakley and Marcus butler but I don't know how Nick moved and his attitude and I'm basically the lasiest perosn on earth. So that all for this chapter. This is just a filler and I promise that I will update this month (idk when)