Odd Memories

Yuya Lp 1200

Y/n Lp 600

Yuya: Now Odd eyes destroy y/n's elemental hero Grandmerge!

Odd eyes pendulum dragon.

Attack: 3500

Grandmerge.

Attack: 2250.

Y/n: I didn't know Yuya had a card that cuts a monster attack in half. Where's an action card when you need one!

You were in a duel with Yuya after training with your pendulum monsters.

Y/n: There it is! Hurry Grandmerge before were toast!

Yuya: Chase him odd eyes!

You were almost to the action card but Grandmerge was hit by odd eyes and you slip and fell.

Yuya: Y/n!

You fell through the roof of the house below and soon you black out.You open your eyes and you noticed you  were in a school you never even been in and saw someone that looks similar to you.

???: Hey pegasus!

You turned around and saw someone that almost resembles Yuya.

???: For the last time Zarc call me L/n.

Zarc: Why do you not like being called a pegasus, it's your last name after all.

Y/n: you don't get it Zarc, being the heir of industrial illusions isn't easy. Especially what my grandpa did to the king of games.

Zarc: So what if he did capture his grandpa soul he was trying to revive your grandma.

Y/n: I just don't want the publicity from his name.

Zarc: Your kidding me Right?

Y/n: I'm not, why?

Zarc: You can make any card you want, it can be your own creation! Imagine all the trap, spell and monsters you can make!

???: Stop annoying him Zarc, can't you see he's not in the mood.

You turned around and saw someone that almost resemble Yuzu.