Sylvio's message.

Maiami Second Junior High School, you, yuya and yuzu were eating your lunch but you saw yuya looking at her lunch box that had her dad under the lid and promise to hone her skills, you were chuckling at Yuya eating her food with such gusto until someone offers a handkerchief. You turn and saw it was Sylvio, Yuzu looks away with disgust while you just glare at him which he flinched at.

Sylvio: Yuya is so uncouth to be a lady and it's a pity she has a cute face.

Yuya was about to barf while your glare becomes more menacingly.

Y/n: Watch your mouth before you know what's coming.

Sylvio: *gulp* well y/n I heard you ambushed someone.

You flinched as you saw the glare of Yuya and Yuzu.

Y/n: Okay, okay. Firstly I didn't do anything, secondly are you sure it was me? And thirdly who got attack?

Sylvio: A LDS XYZ lecturer was attacked.

Yuya and Yuzu were talking about something you weren't there for but Yuya got angry at Sylvio for insulting her pendulum summoning.

Sylvio: I heard that the Leo corporation are making pendulum cards for everyone and I'm going to use my new pendulum monsters to defeat y/n.

Y/n: Tough luck, cause I know the weakness of pendulum summoning and to add salt to your wounds. Check it.

You showed Sylvio your pendulum cards which made him furious considering he only knows that Yuya had pendulum cards but know you have pendulum cards as well.

Sylvio: I will meet you at the Maiama championship y/n, and prepare to loose!

Sylvio left as you let out a huge sigh as Yuzu pats your back as Yuya was still mad which smile at her pout. After school you learned that Yuya isn't qualified to enter the Maiama championship as she is lacking in duels as she needs to have 50 duels with a 60% win rate but she only has 46 duels with a 56.5% win rate while you had 78 duels with a 79% win rate.

Yuya: No fair, how come y/n and Yuzu got in but not me?

Y/n: Well to be fair Yuyu, I have been to nationals before so it's explanatory while zuzu's duel style is harmonic but the problem is she lacks some monster in here extra deck to give her an edge in her duels, no offense Zuzu.

Yuzu: ...I think your right.

You stopped as you heard Zuzu admitting your right which made Yuzu sweat bolts as Yuya slowly turns her head to see your hair floating.

Yuzu: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: If Yuzu is saying I'm right that means *dark aura begins to build up* She hurt you far from a normal simple duel.

Tate, ally and Frederick hid behind Yuzu and Yuya as your voice began to sound scary.

Yuzu: Please calm down-

Y/n: If She Made You Admit Your Weak, THEN ILL NEVER SHOW HER MERCY!!!

Yuzu draws her paper fan and hit you so hard that you were showing a giant bump on your head.

Yuya: Bad doggy.

Yuzu: Very bad doggy.

Tate: Um Yuya, Yuzu?

Yuya and Yuzu: Yes?

Ally: Why do call y/n a dog when he's mad?

Yuya: Because when we were young y/n was like a gaurd dog to me and Yuzu when we were bullied or hurt and since then we made sure to either knock him out or calm him down.