Xzy vs standard part 2

You were fighting against your other self.

Y/n Lp: 2400 hand: 2

Tsukumo Lp: 4000 hand: 0

Edgie Y/n: I end my turn.

You stand up but tried your best not to stumble.

Y/n: It's my turn. I draw!

You draw and found it to be skyscraper and you grinned.

Y/n: I activate the field spell Skyscraper!

Soon buildings begin to build around you and your other self and the crowd was in awe.

Yuya: Wow now that's a field spell.

Yuzu: You can say that.

Y/n: I then summon card trooper!

Card trooper

Attack: 400

Defense: 400

Sylvio: Now that's an even pathetic card!

Y/n: Now I activate card troopers effect I can send one to three cards from my deck to my graveyard and it gains 500 attack points for each card!

You send the top three cards to the graveyard it was polymerization, Necroshade and hurricane breaker.

Card trooper

Attack: 1900

Sylvio: Nevermind.

Y/n: I activate hurricane breaker's effect!

Y/n: Since I send this card to the graveyard I get to add 1 Spell or trap card to my hand

You looked over your deck and reveal card of sanctity. ( Anime version)

Y/n: I activate card of sanctity, this allows us to draw until we six cards each.

You and your other self draw your cards.

Y/n's hand: 6

Tsukumo's hand: 6

The cards in your hand were.
Fusion recovery, silent swordsman LV3, Wroughtweiler, Monster reborn, bye bye damage and Attack guidance armour. You looked at your set card and it was Silent sword slash.

Y/n: Here goes, i pendulum summon a monster!

The pendulum active once again and you summon silent swordsman LV3 and Wroughtweiler.

Silent swordsman LV3

Attack: 1000

Defense: 1000

Wroughtweiler

Attack: 800

Defense: 1200.