Chapter Seventeen: Into the Turtle-Verse: Part One

A/N: So there was that one scene in one of the ROTTMNT episodes, where Donnie was talking about the past iterations of the TMNT characters, and how they were connected somehow. I wanted to elaborate on that scene, but I forgot which of the episodes it was in... Anyways, hope y'all enjoy this completely original chapter!

Ichi's P.O.V.

"It may be possible-"

"Oh ho ho, yeah-"

"There may be over a million different universes-"

"Let's hope this works!"

"-alternate dimensions and realities-"

"We're done!" I exclaimed, holding up a double-bladed scythe; a mixture of my mystic scythe and Leo's mystic ōdachi- it was basically my weapon with larger blades and possibly teleportation powers and could shape-shift into any bladed weapon.

"Could you guys maybe merge weapons later? I'm tryna figure out exactly what our universe is in terms of science!" Donnie said, becoming aggravated while pointing to his pinboard, which was overlaid with weird pictures of the turtles looking different in each one. All the pictures were connected with thread that Donnie pieced together.

"Come on, Don, this is basically the evolution of merging weapons!" Leo excitedly stated.

"Yeah, because weapons have been merging since ancient times," April sarcastically said. "Look, D, I know it seems cool- the idea of alternate realities, but, you don't think that's real, do you?" she asked the purple softshell genius.

"No kidding, we've tried talking him out of it, but he won't quit," Raph said, his arms crossed as Donnie continued to blabber about alternate dimensions and atom travel through them, and whatnot.

Meanwhile, Leo tried to get a hold of the new weapon, trying to open a portal with it. The weapon suddenly flashed out of his three-fingered hands and appeared in front of the board, opening a green portal on the surface of the pin-board.

Suddenly the portal instantly did that vacuuming thing from the time when Leo lost his ōdachi and we endured a whole adventure with Señor Hueso...

We all screamed in terror as the portal sucked all of us in- Raph, Donnie, Leo, April, Mikey and I.

As I was the last to become sucked in, I heard Splinter's voice before the portal closed.

3rd P.O.V.

Splinter suddenly came in after hearing the screams, and cracked his back as he stretched. The mutant rat then noticed the few papers scattered around the floor, all of which were moving as if a hurricane happened inside the Tank.

"Boys? Ichi? April?"

Ichi's P.O.V.

As we all fell through the long vortex, I felt a weird, slightly painful spasm move through me, as every one of us glitched through the portal.

My entire body felt... unusual.

At last the vortex ended, and we all fell out of the portal in the night sky. The portal quickly disappeared, leaving us teens to fall through the sky.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Everyone screamed as we quickly descended towards the ground. I wasted no time to turn into a giant eagle and grabbed each of them.

I grasped April and Donnie in one claw and Raph in the other, holding onto Mikey's shell in my beak, and Leo grabbed onto my neck. Everything happened so fast that I was only able to use my wings to slow down our fall, ending up crashing in an alleyway, shielding the others best as I could during the fall.