Chapter Twenty-One: Insane in the Mama Train

A/N: Chapter's a little short 'cause I'm lazy :P

Ichi's P.O.V.

Alopex, Casey and I were waiting at the Foot lair in our masks and Foot wear, as Baron Draxum muttered schemingly to himself, seeing that the Dark Armor was almost finished.

The Foot Lieutenant was saying something to him, but I didn't bother listening. The Dark Armor had almost been completed, so I hopefully shouldn't be here long. And if Draxum should try any moves, well, two of us are going down in a battle over my father. I wonder what he has against him, anyway.

Then Alopex tapped on my shoulder, waking me up from my small trance. "Come on, let's head to the train. Some sort of 'Grand Ceremony' is about to happen."

"Oh, sure," I agreed as the three of us made our way to a mystic train.

Each Foot member held a box which contained pieces of the sacred Armor. As we boarded onto the train, I overheard Casey yelling at some newbie in front. As the new kid apologized, I picked up a somewhat familiar African-American accent from them.

As Al and I were among the last to board the train, I caught Draxum's prestigious strut coming our way after handing a mystical orb to Big Momma off to the corner.

"You two are coming with me," Draxum said, leading the two of us to the front of the train while Casey left with the Foot Lieutenant. Tigerclaw eyes his sister and myself suspiciously, but walks off to a different section of the train.

Draxum kept the both of us standing at the sides of the Dark Armor as he reassembled it. Once the yokai was done, he went into the shadows of the dark train room and just... went brooding there... menacingly.

The arctic fox and I shared unsure glances. Things were starting to get serious from the tone of things; and dangerous, too.

I was actually supposed to be with the turtles right now, helping them train for this big mission. I've forgotten exactly what it was, but Splinter seemed keen on getting them ready.

However, this also meant that I couldn't hang out with Leo, and now that we're actually a thing I want to spend more time with him.

I even lied to him - to all of them - saying that my family is traveling to California to visit my mom's siblings and relatives.

I was sweating and nervous like crazy because nearly every event with the turtles these days I have some sort of excuse; and Leo was looking intently at me like he knew something was wrong.

I just hope we don't run into each other until the after next three days. We've already gone on several dates, and the last one almost ended with a sentimental kiss under the full moon - until Leon and I caught Donnie and April spying on us.

I smiled at the memory; right as Alopex and I felt the train twist and turn in a ruckus. Apparently, trespassers were on board. Both Al and I got into our defensive positions, since the trespassers were undoubtedly after the Dark Armor.

We hid ourselves in the dark, as Baron Draxum submerged himself more into the shadows of the dark room. The both of us waited for Draxum's command.

3rd P.O.V.

A bright light flashed across the dark room at the front of the train. Raph gasped in awe at the sight of the Dark Armor in the middle of the room, currently surrounded in an eerie darkness.

Then, all five of them erupted into cheer and excitedly talked among themselves.

"Awesome! We followed Master Splinter's teaching! We are-" Mikey began.

"The Hamato Clan!" they all cheered.

"How sweet," An ominous voice boomed.

The joyful moment quickly disappeared into thin air as the turtles froze in their places and their eyes widened in horror upon hearing Draxum's menacing voice.

"Daddy's wittle turtles are all grown up," Baron Draxum mockingly imitated a baby's voice as his purple vines approached April from the dark.

"He must be so disappointed..."

The vines wrapped themselves around April and dragged her into the gloomy abyss of the room.

April screamed as she was dragged away.

"April! No!" Raph exclaimed, attempting to save their friend, but Draxum's vines wrapped around him and his brothers as they tried to fight through and break free.

However, it was no use; they were trapped. Two glowing pairs of eyes looked at the turtles from the dark. Ichi was distraught to see her friends here.

All the while, Draxum emerged from the shadows.

"Good thing he'll never have to look at you again!"

Meanwhile...

Back at Ichi's apartment, her mom sat at the dinner table alone, eating the pasta salad. She sighed and looked over at the clock - it was already past 10 in the night and almost 11. Ichi's mom got up and gently knocked at Ichi's bedroom door.

Her mother figured that she may have been upset about the 'moving on from Dad' situation, hence why Ichi always came back home very late and through her room balcony, and avoiding her mom.

After waiting a couple minutes, Ichi's mom opened the door and found her daughter's room empty. Instant worry troubled Carina's heart.

She rushed over to Sakura's room, only to find that she was gone as well.
All that was left was a note that said: 'I'm following Ichi to her friends ;)'

Carina didn't take the note lightly. Her maternal instincts ate away at her and all she could think of was her children in trouble. So she set her bag, grabbed the keys, and left the apartment in search of her daughter in the vast city of New York.