Chapter Eighteen: Into the Turtle-Verse: Part Two

3rdP.O.V.

A mysterious, bright portal flung a black scientist into a dark cave. As the scientist looked up, grumbling, he noticed a fly standing in front of him.

Another mysterious vortex appeared, and young boy with glasses landed harshly on his face. As the portal disappeared, the boy ran towards where it last was, grumbling loudly to himself. The three shady figures had all found themselves in a dark cave with only one light dimly hanging from the ceiling. As the swinging light shone on the people one after the other, they all truly acknowledged each other.

"I was just about to turn those blasted turtles into goo!" The scientist argued, clenching his fists in anger.

"Well, you can suck it up, because, I, Baxter Stockboy, will find a way to destroy those meddling turtles. And I will no longer be called Stockboy; I'll be called Baxter Stockman," the boy vowed his revenge.

"What? No, I'm Baxter Stockman," the fly raised his voice, pointing to himself.

"You're both wrong, because I'm the one and only, Baxter Stockman. Not some disgusting insect," the scientist argued. As the three of them were bickering amongst themselves, a booming voice interrupted their argument.

The three looked up at a second fly, his sets of hands ominously tied behind his back, yet looking quite professional.

"Gentlemen, stop arguing, because I sent those portals after you," The fly shook his head.

"And why did you bring us here?" The first fly asked. "You all are here because, we all have one thing in common – we all hate those stingy turtles. With some help from the Krang, I was able to bring you all here to destroy the turtles in our dimensions. We will reign supreme, while those teens and everything they love is destroyed! Mwahaha!"

"Wait, so you brought us all here, to destroy the turtles in your dimension? Pssh, typical supervillains," Baxter Stockboy rolled his eyes. The others nodded in agreement.

"No, you fools! We'll all be here, and I travelled into the future dimension, and malfunctioned their only tool of portals. My portals will suck in all the different dimensions in which the turtles live in, leading them all here, into my trap. And they will cease to exist. Good riddance to their stupid fandoms and fangirls!"

"Ah," the other Baxters agreed, before they all erupted into maniacal laughter. "Mwahahahahaha!"

Meanwhile, in another dimension...

The four mysterious beings leapt over the roof and down to meet the other teenagers. "Even cooler!" the 2012 and Rise Mikey exclaimed as they observed the 2003 turtles.

"Yeah, yeah, we meet older versions of ourselves, big deal," the 2012 Raph rolled his eyes and pushed past the 2003 Raph. "What's his deal?" 2003 Raph asked the others.

"You'll get used to it," 2012 Donnie answered, sighing. An orange-haired girl emerged from a sewer lid. "Sweet, I've got another counterpart!" Rise April laughed, doing a little dance. "And, once again, not another Ichi in this dimension, I presume," Ichika muttered as she picked up the forged weapon that transported them through the dimensions.

"Chill out, Ichi," Leo told her, rubbing the lizard's shoulders comfortingly. "You don't need to have a counterpart to be special, anyway."

As Rise Donnie got up, he checked his device; it was glitching like crazy. "Come on, work!" he grumbled. 2003 Donnie stepped up to him and beckoned the teens to follow them to their lair in the sewers in order to avoid attention. "I'm going to get old, walking in these sewers," Ichi groaned as the teenagers trudged through the green liquid. "We've got a Leatherhead, Bebop and Rocksteady..." 2003 April started.