Chapter 1: The happy family

Anirudh and Bondita are now happily married. Somnath has realised his mistake and has accepted Bondita as his Boudi. But Anirudh is acting like a big bro and is continuing being strict. Binoy has recovered much under care of Anirudh and Bondita. Bondita is now a loved daughter of Binoy (even more loved than his nalayak sons). Batuk has written that he'll come back soon from Italy (he can't digest his space again taken by Bondita... his dada is his property first.. and most importantly he's not Anirudh's hamsakal). Kaka is now Bondita's old lovely kakasasurji ♡. Anidita now lives in that old room which Bondita once hijacked from Anirudh.

Anirudh was dressing up in the morning. Bondita came out of the bathroom wipping her hair.
"You ladies take so long bathing." Anirudh pinned while buttoning his shirt.
Bondita halted wipping his hair "what do you mean? You know how long you take in here... it's about half an hour while I took..." she checked the clock.. "I took only 25 minutes... you took 5 minutes more than me.."
"Keya karu Bondita if I don't look good then you'll say your husband is a buddha... I will have to look good and handsome.." Anirudh moved his hand through his hair proudly before the mirror .." for the stake of pestrige of Barrister Bondita Roy Chowdhury"
"Accha ... and if I don't look good then where will your pestrige go??"
Anirudh turned back and hold his wife by her shoulders and drag her closer "R a meri peyari patni devi you are my pride.. you are my ...." Anirudh moved the hair from Bondita's face..

Kaka stormed into the room via the open door... "r a bahu the puja time is...."

Kaka saw the couple in that position and instantly hid his face behind his hands. Anirudh and Bondita moved away from each other hastily.

"Ha ...kakasasurji ...I'm... I'm. . comming..." Bondita replied with a gulp..
"Ha come quick" kaka felt a little hesitated and moved out quickly.
Anirudh checked if he's out of sight and tried to come closer to Bondita again. But kaka entered again and Anirudh drove far like a same pole magnet.
"Aur suno don't start your couple talks again.. the puja time is getting delayed.."

Anirudh and Bondita looked at each other and got busy in getting ready quickly.

Kaka was waiting in the Mandir. Bondita arrived quickly and started doing the Aarti.
"Where is your Patibabu?" Asked kaka angrily
"Kakasasurji he's preparing the papers for court" replied Bondita
"What?! He has no time for the pujas.. how many times I've told him to get up early and manage the timings.. he's not a kid anymore.. let him come.."
"Kakasasurji he has an important hearing today..."
"Don't do your Patibabu's advocacy... "
Anirudh quickly entered the Mandir running..
Kaka looked at him angrily . "Anirudh.. you are the eldest... how can you act so irresponsible.. you should be in the pujas on time..." kaka continues his scoldings. Anirudh silently hears and looks slightly at Bondita and smiles. Bondita gives a counter smile. Kaka notices the two.
"There is no use scolding you two.. do whatever you feel like.."
Anirudh and Bondita lowers their head. Bondita gets busy with Aarti Anirudh folds his hands. Kaka smiles looking at the two. Anirudh slowly moves sideways with aim to stand beside Bondita. Kaka notices and tries hard to act not to see them and supresses his smile. The kids lead by Swaswati storms in and stands beside Bondita. Anirudh goes disappointed. Kaka feels like to laugh out loud. He gives a amused look at Bihari who's too is smiling.

Bondita started distributing the prasad among all.
"Bondita get ready quickly... we'll have to leave " said Anirudh.
Bondita nodded her head.
Today is Anidita's first court day together after marriage. Kaka isn't liking his bahu leaving like this but he has nothing to say too. His bahu is a Barrister afterall. If he tries to stop her Anirudh will go furious.

Anidita left for the court. Kaka was sitting on the sofa checking some papers. Dewanji came to him.
"Zamindarbabu... the taluk of Gourbagan which we are buying.. the papers have arrived.. the present zamindar family wants to sell it soon.."
"Wah! It's a good thing.. let me see the papers.. that land of Gourbagan is very fertile it'll earn us more revenue and will be a nice business centre too because there are many merchant families there..."

Menwhile in Gourbagan
"Baba have you heard?"
"What?"
"The taluk of Gourbagan is getting sold.."
Chatterjee moshai got up
"What?"
"Yes... the Roy Choudhuries of Tulsipur are buying it.."
Chatterjee moshai thinks for sometime.
"Well... they must be visiting soon.."
"Yes... next monday they are comming... that day the property will be handovered. We will have to meet him before anyone else does.

In Tulsipur next Monday
"You needn't go with me Somnath.."
"He very much needs to kaka" scolded Anirudh
Somnath stood there looking at his elders face like a obidient child..
"R a Anirudh I can take care of myself..."
"No kaka you are much ill... he'll go with you.."

Is to be continued...