Chapter 8: Kids get Scolded

"Driver kaka get the car fast" called Bondita
"Choti malkin Murari Driver hasn't come today, and Kanai has gone with Barrister Babu" informed Bihari
"Ohh God, then I have to drive myself, I also have to drop the kids to school"

"No Bahu, you will not drive" instructed kaka, "Batuk"
Batuk, who's now trying hard to butter every elder, came running.
"Yes Kaka"
"Drop the kids to school then take Bondita to the court, and no mischief I warn you"
"Yes Kaka, as per your orders"

Kaka was stunned by the obedience of Batuk. Bondita giggled.

Bondita reached the School with the kids.
"May I come in, Sir?"
"Yes"
Principal Sir looked up at her. The kids followed Bondita. Sir looked at them.
"Sir, I have come, as their guardian"
"Me too" Batuk came in with a stupid smile, "their guardian"

Bondita and the kids looked with an unsatisfied stare at him.

"You two?" Sir looked from above his spectacles "their guardian?"
"Yes sir" Bondita and Batuk replied together then looked at each other.
"But as far as I know their guardian is Anirudh Roy Choudhury"
"Yes Sir, and we are their sub guardian" Batuk gave a stupid reply. Bondita looked at him sqeezing her eyebrows.
"Sub guardian?! Who are you by the way?"
"Sir" Bondita replied "you might have forgotten us, I'm Bondita, Bondita Roy Choudhury..."
"And I'm Batuk Roy Choudhury"
Principal sir got up and came near Bondita.
"Bondita?!"
Bondita touched his feet.
"What a pleasant surprise?! I heard achieved a gold medal from Kings University, I'm proud of you my girl"
Bondita smiled.
"Well well now" Sir continued "keeping all things aside, I know you two very well and it doesn't seem frm your faces that you two have any change, are you two being a part of their doings?"
Sir looked at the kids.
"Doings?" Asked Batuk
"No Sir, we aren't being a part, patibabu couldn't come due to his work so he sent me"
The kids looked at her with a smile. Sir noticed it.
"I promise Sir" continued Bondita "that kids will not do this again"
"Hmm ok... Swaswati, Ela... go to your classes"

Batuk and Bondita sat down.
"Bondita, I hope you aren't saving the kids?"
"No Sir, the kids don't know that Patibabu knows everything"
"WHAT A CHEAT!" Exclaimed Batuk
"Shut up"
"Now when they'll know you cheated then they'll never talk to you"
"I'm not cheating them ok... I'm doing what I need to do.. If they get scolded that'll be for their benefit, I'll not mind if they get angry"
"I have to admit one thing" Exclaimed Sir, "Bondita, you have grown up and developed elderly values but I don't think Batuk have developed that, he still is like a kid"
"No sir you don't know, Bondita is still a crybaby"
"And Batuk still get scolded by his Dada"
"Ok ok... you two haven't changed" smiled Sir "but you two have changed with age, which is obvious, but Bondita you have to take care that kids do get some lessons learnt or else they'll continue it."
"Yes Sir"

**********

It's evening, Anirudh came back home.
"What about the case?" Asked Bondita
"Is there anyone who can defeat Anirudh Roy Choudhury" smiled Anirudh
"It's great!"
"Now I'll have my chamber at High Court only... and I wish to see you soon there"
Bondita smiled and lowered her head.
"No no Bondita, you have to work hard, your sikshak babu wants to see you at the top" Anirudh patted her head. Bondita rests her head on his chest and hugs him tight.

"Uhhhhhh Bondita has grown up" Batuk teased from nowhere
Bondita looks at him and straight awaya gets a pillow and threw it at him
"Youuuu... get lostttt"
Batuk catches the pillow and runs away laughing
"You saw patibabu, he always teases me" Complained Bondita.
Anirudh was not able to understand what just happened with in a blink of his eye.

***********
Anirudh went to his study and sat with some papers. Bondita too sat with her papers. She needed some guidance. Anirudh explained her the moves.