Chapter 1: Prologue

I-N-T-R-O-D-U-C-T-I-O-N

"I've been living my whole life because of someone's pity for me"

"When will it stop?"

"Where can I find someone who'd love me, for who I am?"

"Bring it on fate, let's play"

***

Have you ever wanted to know the reason why you'd suffer like this?

For the fact that specific someone left me unknown to the dark,

And let me live all my by myself, with someone's pity for me

What should I distract myself for the hurting to stop? Can someone understand me?

***
One Night To Addiction
(1N2A)

Main Lead

Lee Hee-seung
- 21 Years Old
- Senior Year At Yonsei University
- "No Ramyeon, No Study"

Choi Min-ji

- 21 Years Old
- Junior Year At Yonsei University
- "If there's tomorrow, there's a second chance"

~
At Hong Residents

"Why did I ever agree to go to this place" Sitting in one corner, all annoyed and irritated. I huff and sigh all split second. Tugging my hair as a resemblance that I can't take it anymore, and I'll wrestle anyone who'd go near me.

The music played loud like bombs, it felt like it's inside your body. Body clinking to one and another, people getting wasted and puking or sleeping at the floor. And mostly, the scent of smoke of their vapes and cigarettes going through my nostrils, making it more annoying. I know, it's their life, I should mind my own business. But how could I mind my own business when I'm here and have no idea how to go home?

Why was I here in the first place? Was I kidnapped by some creeps? Was pulled I by guards? Did got an invitation card saying this is where I get free samyupsal meat? Apparently neither of those, well I hope it was the third one but nope. Sadly, I got in here by my friend's will, they push me here saying it was fun when it's not for god's sake.

If I didn't got scammed by those two saying it was fun going to somewhere that gives free samyupsal meat then I could have finish that report that was due to Friday. Going home isn't a big deal anyways, I'm a grown young adult that apparently still lives with her aunt but let's not talk about that- and just figure out how the heck I'm getting out of here without those creeps out of the way. When I mean creeps, those guys who wanted to go in here but has no invitation so they just said "okay, might as well just drink here in front of you until we sobber and get drunk"

So that mean I'm stuck here, have no idea how to get home SAFELY, and haven no idea where are those called friends of mine. How dare they pull the free samyupsal meat card for me.

"Hey"

"Oh son of a freak, who are you!?" I exclaimed being startled to the sudden presence, he looks at me with a grin on his face and sat a few inches away from me. Good, you know personal space, sweetheart.