Chapter 18

I flipped over the pork chop to the other side, and yes i got away from Heeseung seeing me blushing, it was embarrassing but Worth it.

I glanced over dara and Heeseung, they got to share a grill because there were only two.

"You guys better finish up, so we can all eat the court place" Miss Yun said taking a look of the process. Were almost done, yes.

I was busy on my mind and thoughts thinking what is sunoo doing, but then i felt presence behind my back.

He peek his head to my shoulder, taking a piece of pork chop, oh it's cook already. "What are you thinking inside your head Miss choi? You almost burned this Guy to death" he sarcastically said, putting it in a plate.

"O-oh well I'm thinking about sunoo, that's all" i smiled, he rests his head on me. "After we eat, i would like to sleep already" he buries his head even more to my neck, shit shit shit.

"I... I gotta cut the pork" i excused myself, "Can you do the rest of the cooking?" I asked looking back to him as he nods.

I notice that dara isn't here anymore. Pfft who cares.

Then i halt seeing her cutting some of the meat, i rolled my eyes that we have to talk now great.

"You seem to be close with Kim Sunoo too, you know the freshman" she said feeling my presence. "Ye." I simply replied.

"What are you trying to do choi minji?"

"Huh?"

She comes closer to my face with an irritating look, "Are you also trying things with sunoo?"

I clenched my jaw after hearing that, he's my brother idiot. "What are talking about? Tss."

I walk out pass her trying to leave, yet she pulled my hair. I kinda screamed once she pulls it even more, "Hey! Let go! Hey!" I said over and over again.

"This is what you get for being a slut!" She grabs my hair with both of her arms. I tried stoping her but it was no use.

"Oh Dara! Stop!"

She takes off her filthy hands to my hair, we both pant as she looked at at perso- Heeseung.

She narrow her eyes to me, before looking back at Heeseung, and with that she left. What a coward.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concerned, i nodded to him. "Sorry about that"

"Oh no it's fine Heeseung, thank you" i gave him an assuring smile, before taking the slices of barbeque. Guess she finished before leaving.

"If everything is fine, then let's go?"

***

We arrived at the covered court place. The others are already, "Choiii Minjiiiii!!!!" Yunyoung screamed patting at an empty seat, i waved at her agreeing that I'll sit next to her.

I looked around to see where is Sunoo and JeeSeoul. And they are at the other side of the court, we both made eye contact as he waves and i waved back.

"Hey, if you don't mind I'll be sitting with Hanlim Hyung" Heeseung said, pointing to a table with Hanlim. "Sure thing, go ahead", i smiled and waved as we parted ways.

***

"Please wait for the other food, in the meantime heres the barbeque and some lettuce" the mid age woman again announced, several staffs came to each table holding a plate of barbeque and lettuce.

"Glad you decided to sit with me Heeseung, thought you won't bother" i looked at hyung who rolled his eyes, "oh come on hyung, I'm not like that"

"Anyways" he stopped and took a glass of water chugging it, "How's mission make Minji fall in love with you?"