Chapter 7

Saturday, 6:52 AM

I woke up early today since i wanted to pack for later, I'll be leaving at exactly 7:30 if i want to make it in time. I'm kinda nervous and anxious about this but it'll be one day just one fuckin day, Minji.

I went out the room to see how empty the house is, auntie left early so she can come later at busan soon enough.

I sighed making my way to the kitchen to at least eat a sandwich.

I opened a can of tuna and pour it into the bowl, and threw it to the plastic bag. Which was near the sink, I'll just throw the garbage when i get home, I'm too lazy right now.

I grab the two pieces of toast and went to the table to eat.

After eating I cleaned up the table and wipe off the sink. Unintentionally while wiping the sink i got close to the plastic bag and cut myself. The plastic bag was too thin and made me cut myself to the can.

I hissed and looked at my index finger, a small scratch, great.

I quickly wash it and took a bandaid.

Time check, 7:20 AM. I should head to the train station now.

I took my bag and head out to the door, locking it before making my way to the train station.

~

1 hour and 30 minutes later

It was a long trip to busan, people are so quiet while traveling and it's comforting.

The train doors opens slowly and one by one people got out, i followed and once i got out the sunlight hits my face making me flinch.

Looking around the station it was full of busy people. Sigh,.this will be hard finding a taxi.

Without wasting anytime i started to find a bus to go to my mom's place.

~

Heeseung's POV

We finally arrived to my mom's friend's place, i sighed putting we're luggage down waiting for the door to open.

They live in this big apartment which seems cozy and neat. The door opened revealing a lady that looks like in a certain age as my mom. She smiled sweetly and said

"Hey, Heekyung-ah! Long time no see, I'm glad you made it" she gestured us to come in and we finally went.

"Wow this place is a amazing soojin" my mom said in amazed, it is quite nice.

"Gosh is this Heeseung already? You've grown up so much" she pats my back while a vowed politely with a smile.

I'm tired

Once we got in, we meet a guy sitting in the sofa holding a bottle of water

Then someone came to my mind.

Minji loves water

Wait basically everyone likes water-

Forget what i said

~

Minji's POV