Chapter 24

7 days after the field trip, Wednesday to be exact.

It's been more than a week of me and Heeseung in a relationship, he's still the same cute guy.

it's also been three days of me struggling at this project that's been killing my entire being. Oh and also weekly reports.

I'm not feeling well, dark circles under my eyes, pimples in my forehead. My body feels like a old woman's back, my feet seems to not works, my hands barely move and my head literally hurts as if it was stab by forks

But I'm still healthy :)

I don't know what seems to be wrong, like I've been in college for about 2 years yet right now I'm struggling.

Just like every routine, lesson, quiz, assignment, solo project, group project, weekly reports then final tests, repeat that for the whole semester.

I feel so drained.

I'm here at the library, and I can't remember when was the last time I'd got out of here.

Probably Nine--- in the evening.

Water break was my only break and I'm stuck at this shitty part.

And for the record I'm still wearing the same sweat pants and hoodie from yesterday, and yes i still take a bath.

Um

Ok

I gotta chill

This is what i wanted and this how i earn it.

Heeseung on the other hand-- i told him I'd be losing touch on him or probably everyone to stay focus on my project. And make sure I'll update him time to time.

And of course that was a lie, I'm Not mentally and physically prepared to be social for the whole week, i somehow put him on spam, um i think i haven't check if he messaged me.

I also ignored Minji's wing woman gc, which is our chaotic gc with a weird name-

Oh and also mom, mr. Kim, sunoo and auntie.

Let's just say I'm ghosting everyone at the moment.

I rubbed my eyes tyring to gain focus again, i checked my phone it's, 12:31 PM. Oh, It's lunch time-

Should i go and eat?

Maybe

Maybe not

I don't know anymore

"Argh, this so frustrating, why the heck do i have to go to han river for reference" i groaned, after reading the next step.

Step number 3 go to han river park, and take many selfies as you can, pick one of your favorites then go ahead create it with a mini model! Make sure to properly design the project and label it the main highlight or main thing you like about, happy building future engineer!

God damnit, i hate it.

I should start fixing myself first then ask auntie for her camera again.

And need to buy endless supplies of materials for the project.

Ack

I also need a camera stand, but i don't have one-- oh wait Heeseung has one.

But that means i have to talk to someone right now.

Um, sure it's Heeseung.

I took out my phone, and pressed heeseung's contact number.

From Spam messages: