Chapter 9

2:45 PM
[At the guest room]

Soojin's POV

I never knew she felt like a burden to everyone, i thought she'd be fine with her aunt and will hopefully forget my existence but i was wrong.

I'm feel guilty for her, for my sister, and for myself as a bad mother...

I brushed my fingers against her face and hair, she has similar facial features to sunoo as well. I small smile came to my face. We'll start over minji, i promise.

The bed's mattress sunk meaning someone sat down too, i looked at the person, it was sunoo, he looks down at minji.

"Sunoo-ah--"

"Mom, what's auntie minsoo talking about? What does she mean i have a sister? Aren't i your only child? It's confusing you'll never lie to me!" He's confused and i expected it, he utters tons of questions about minji. Questions i have to answer, questions that i have to explain.

I took a deep breath before answering, "Before i had you and your dad i-- i had a husband and a daughter although he died from a fire along with your grandparents" i paused and looked at him. My heart is beating fast.

"A-and what about your daughter? My s-sister?" He stutters, asking a question again. I kept in silence not finding the right words to say. "Y-you didn't a-abort her didn't you-"

"What no! Listen I just don't know how to explain everything, but i regretted what I've done, okay?" he finally stopped, patiently waiting me to answer again. "She's 2 years older than you, she's been with your aunt all this years....."

"She's......

Her" i pointed to minji who's fast asleep

"Wait what her?" He replied confusingly, i was shock from what he said, isn't he gonna accept her? "What do you mean?" I asked.

"How come I'm siblings with a smart girl while I'm here being stupid at physics- ahh! That hurts!" I pinched his left ear, how can he say that at a time like this?

"What? She literally ranked 4 from her class, while I'm not" he pouted like a 5 year old as i rolled my eyes.

"Well... Does she know me?"

I shook my head as a no, "She does know that she has a brother but she doesn't know your name, she'll know as soon as possible don't worry?" I added to reassure him.

"Sunoo! Someone's calling from your laptop!" SunYeon shouted from the hallways. "Coming!" Sunoo shouted as he said "my room is tidy already, you can put minji- i mean noona there" he smiled before waving.

I'm glad he's happy for his sister.

"Hi, mrs. kim. I'll bring minji to sunoo's room now" a tall male voice said with a smile. I nodded as he come closer to us.

"Are you that close to minji?" I questioned, he awkwardly smiled while scratching his neck, "If that's what it looks like then i guess. We've been friends for a week now" i chuckled

He is very charming, brown chocolate eyes, great body, kind and heekyung said she rank first at his class.

He carefully picked up minji as i said 'careful' along the way.

***

3rd Person's POV

Heeseung laid down minji to one of the bunk beds as he took a long breath, sunoo was over his desk talking to a guy, which sehun his senior.