Chapter 32

"SUNOO YOU GOD DAMN SLEEPING BEAN WHY IS THE OVEN Ope- what the-" i hung my mouth wide open, Heeseung-- in an---

Apron??

Oh my freaking god

AAAAAAAAAA

"What's going on Heeseung- oh M-minji" mom who suddenly went in the kitchen and apparently wears an apron too, we all stood there for minute

"U-uh hello mrs. Kim, hello hyung hehe" Sunghoon cuts of the silence and vows to them. "And who are you?" Mom looks at sunghoon up and down.

"Noona Minji's friend ma'am, it's nice to meet you" he vows again to show politeness, "Well any friend of minji, is a friend of mine and perfect timing too, we made Brownies" She smiles and motioned us to sit on the sofa.

"Nice apron hyung" Sunghoon snickered while containing his own laugh, "shut up kid" he rolls his eyes and took it off.

"Where's sunoo?" I questioned to Heeseung, "sleep", "ah"

"I didn't expect you to be with sunghoon, but it's nice to see you again" Heeseung smiled to sunghoon, wow for a second i thought y'all will fight-

"Thanks hyung but now where's that fish tank you're giving me noona?" Ah right- the aquarium-

"Fish tank? what, fish tank? You had a fish before?" Hee, raised his brows in confusion,

"No noona had a dog before yet it died when it jumped out of the tank" Sunghoon sarcastically explained as if it was understandable-

"Let's pretend i know what you all  are saying-" Heeseung sighed being dumbfounded about this conversation, i giggled.

***

"Thanks for the tank and filter noona, I'll be going now" Sunghoon waves his right hand
While i gave him a sweet smile, "Take care go straight to your apartment" I waved back at him and waited him to disappear in my sight.

"Your dad's anniversary is just around the corner, I'm sure we'll not miss a chance on visiting him" The calm voice of mom comes through my ear, i look at her, yeah... It is.. i miss dad.

Just a few weeks, "I know... I miss him" i looked down to the ground, missing those times when he comes home and play with me despite being tired and all.

"I'm sure he's happy that we are all together now, I'm sure he's happy you found someone to be with when you're stress" she pats my back and i wrapped around my arms around her tightly.

"I love you so much minji, Always know that" she whispers to my ear, "i love you too mom...."

***

"Didn't know you texted" Heeseung came in my room and closes the door, "Yeah, but it's fine we could go to a coffee date some other time" i said while brushing my hair.

He wraps around his arms to my waist bring me closer to him as he puts his neck to my shoulder. I tied my hair and finally faced him, the intense gaze he gave me while staring at my eyes, we're mesmerizing each other.

"I love your eyes.... I wish i could have it" The sudden compliment gave me butterflies, "Thanks" i giggled to him.

"Too bad you can't have it" I smirk

"No worries, my daughter will have it" he replies back, w-what-

"Y-yah! What the heck!" I choked on my own saliva, coughing a little, that caught me off guard--

"You should have seen the look on your face haha!" He burst out of laughter, "haha very funny" i rolled my eyes.

"You said eunbi will stay here for awhile?"