Chapter 13

I woke up from the sound of my phone vibrating. I rub my eyes, slightly yawning. I look at my side, Heeseung was Peacefully sleeping. His head was resting on my shoulder me.

Lips are plumpy reddish-pink, jaw line sharp like a blade, eyes closed looking so fine. I could compliment him on and on.

I turned my head behind, checking on sunoo, he was also sleeping, Let's just say everyone was asleep.

I brushed off heeseung's bangs before looking to the window. There were less cars, were probably out of seoul.

That's when i totally forgot someone was messaging me earlier.

I opened the notification and read the message.

Mom:

Hi, minji how you guys doing?

Sunoo's with you right?

If you guys don't feel well there's a med kit inside the bag.

Have you guys arrived at the museum yet??

Hey, why aren't you answering, should u call the police????

Minji??

Minji?????

Sent 7:42 AM

You

Oh, were fine mom. And no we're still in the bus.

Sunoo's with me, don't worry.

Thanks for asking :)))

Sent 7:44 AM

Love you|

I stared at my phone screen, shoul i send it? She's really trying to be a supporting mom, she didn't break her promise. I smiled before deciding to send it.

I heard a whimper at the side of my ear also feeling a set of arms wrapping around my right arm holding it really tight. Sometimes i think that he's just an angel that was sent from above, who'll help me to my Lightest to darkest times.

He's not just a friend, i can barely take it, i just want to shout that he's mine even though he isn't. I sound like I'm possessed but his personality, his name, his whole existence can make me blush more than one shade of red.

Sooner or later he would find his own so called 'love' and i have to move on.

Like seriously we just met last week but it felt we met years ago, that we could say anything to each other. We hangout often and even tease each other.

I frowned on how i overthink so much, i gotta stop gosh. "Ok we're going for a pit stop at the gas station so you can buy snacks or go to the restroom" i upper my head to look at mister chan, everyone soon woke up including Heeseung.

He suddenly realized that he was hugging me and quickly let go, "S-sorry" he stuttered, "it's fine" i genuinely smile.

Students one by one went off the bus, some stayed cuz they don't need anything. "Minji-ah could you get us two bags of chips, please" my two best friends whined, half asleep fluttering their eyes open. I rolled my eyes and said sure.

I stopped my trail before hopping off the bus, and went back to our seats to ask sunoo who was fast asleep, "Sunoo-ah" i whispered, tapping his shoulder.

JeeSeoul was also sleeping, she's also a freshman that i met last month. "Mmmm" sunoo whimpered, groaning at the same time.

"You need anything?" I asked, "the only thing i need is for you to fuck off noona" he said annoyingly, slapping my hand away from him.