Chapter 19

The sunlight hits my eyes, making me shut them harder, i whined how it wasn't helping and finally gave up, sitting up rubbing my eyes.

To my surprise i was the first one to wake up. I lifted my head checking everyone, they're peacefully sleeping.

I'd better take a shower now before everyone wakes up, i said to myself.

I stretched my arms one last time before standing up taking my stuff. Arghh I'm still sleepy.

I halt seeing Heeseung, peacefully sleeping.
I stared at him for a couple of times.

"What are you looking at Miss Choi?"

"U-uh"

Shoot run.

***

"Good Morning Everybody, did you guys have a well night sleep?" Miss Yun greeted and everyone shouted cheerfully.

"Too well that I'd rather sleep here internal" Yunyoung whispered making us three chuckle, "Alrighty then, you guys can enjoy the site first, relax or whatever teenagers do, but I'll explain some few instructions and rules" Miss Yun continued, taking out a paper scanning it.

"Have you notice that sunoo and JeeSeoul have been close lately?" Eunbi whispered back while looking at the two figures listening to Miss Yun.

"Yeah i know" Yunyoung replied, "i ship them" she added which made me surprise, "hey! Come on, just let them!" We all laughed.

***

"Ok so before we start let's all sit in a circle, come on!" Hanlim said, making us all huddle up on a circle. They said we'll be playing a game, that doesn't involve drinking and smoking finally.

"I'll explain the game and rules now" he clears his throat as soon as we all sat down.

Hanlim, Me, eunbi, yunyoung, heeseung, sehun, dara and her fuc- eherm friends, sunoo and JeeSeoul.

I sat infront of Heeseung and into my left is Eunbi then Yunyoung and my right was sunoo, jeesoul and dara's friends as well as her. Then Heeseung and hanlim.

That's basically the sitting arrangement.

Anyways.

"So, this is like hot potato, you know child's game?" He explained, oh okay nothing harmless. "Pfft, you're making us play some children's game?" Eunbi said in disbelief, no no no shut the duc up Eun.

"Of course there's a plot twist Eunbin" hanlim rolls his eyes while scoffing, shoot a plot twist.

"It's similar to hot potato but with a phone and a timer. There will be 4 seconds on the timer, as we pass it to each other. And when it lands on you while ringing" he stopped before continuing his sentence, at this point everyone's amused.

"We'll be asking a ONE question to the person, oh and it could be a dare too"

Shoot.

Everyone cheered and clapped in enthusiasm, god help.

"Anything else?" Heeseung asked. "Just play fair and that's it" hanlim shrugs.

***

The ringing phone lands into random people, and luckily i haven't been ringed. Please just continue.

"Kang Yunyoung, the highest shots you have drunk?" Eunbi asked slightly shouting curious of her answer, "4 and a half" she proudly retorted back.

"Pfft"

We continue to pass the phone until in ringed to JeeSeoul's hand, "I'mma ask you" i raise my hand to volunteer while they nodded.