Chapter 12

Monday, 6:57 AM

We're infront of the university entrance and the wind is freezing cold. I'm wearing a big thick hoodie and underneath was the blouse Heeseung gave me.

"God, Minji it's a 3 day trip not a whole week, why did you brought a whole luggage with you?" Yunyoung stared at me, up and down.

It's not like i own everything inside it, i mean literally not even half of it inside here is mine, "Oh come on Yun, you can never have too much stuff with you!" Eunbi said cheerfully, can tell she's excited.

"I got dibs on the window seat!" I openly said with a smirk, "Oh come on! I want the window seat!" Eunbi pouted as we all laughed.

"Noona, mom wanted me to stay with you" sunoo whined approaching me, i panicked that eunbi and Yunyoung will freak out if they-

I look away at sunoo trying to ignore him, so he can realize that I'm with someone. Don't come closer idiot.

"Hey! Didn't you heard me noona? I don't want to stay at your bus because I'll just be a third wheeler from you and Heeseung hyu-" he lowly said the last word realizing that someone heard him.

I mentally curse to myself, i swear to God i will kill this guy, With love of course

"Noona? Heeseung hyung?" Yun, said in shock. Shit what to say, "Aren't you the freshman sehun was guiding?" eunbi pointed, squinting her eyes to see if she really is familiar with him.

"We're half siblings" sunoo pulled me closer to him, saying it proudly. I mouthed 'what the fuck you doing?' to him.

"That explains why you look like minji" eunbi said comparing myself to sunoo, "Gosh, Minji you gotta introduce your family to us. I may date them- Ah!" I pinched Yunyoung, making her groan.

"Shut up" i rolled my eyes.

"Attention everyone, you may go to assigned buses already. Please stay calm and be responsible on going, no pushing"

All students nodded and chattered going to their perspective buses. I look around, no sight of Heeseung. Where is he?

"Come on minji! Oh, and you too sunoo!" Eunbi shouted from a far, i took a quick glance around the university.

"Don't worry hyung will be here" sunoo said with an assuring smile, i nodded. I hope.

***

We hop onto bus 6, it's really huge. Eunbi and Yunyoung quickly went ot the middle part of the bus squealing. I rolled my eyes before laughing.

I sat at the opposite side of the bus, of course at the window seat. It was the same layer of seats as Yunyoung and eunbi. Sunoo sat behind me, i peek my head before gigling to him.

***

"Ok so we will wait for the two students who aren't here, in the meantime I'll introduce myself" a man said, he was in front of all of us. Everyone stopped chatting and started to listen to him.

"My name is Chan Wonbok, I'll be the tour guide of bus 6, which is you all" he smiled, everyone gave him around of applause.

"Now we'll just wait a few more minutes for the two students, Jeon JeeSeoul and Lee hee-"

"Lee Heeseung, sir"

My world stopped when i saw him entering the bus, he was also wearing the bucket hat i bought him. His eyes wondered around the bus, as his eyes landed on me. He widely grinned, coming towards me.

"Sorry I'm late" he stared at me or rather say my soul. "O-oh it's fine" i said and quickly look somewhere else.

"Ok then, just Jeon JeeSeoul" Mister Chan said scratching his nape, his eyes landed on me. He stared at me for a few minutes before looking away, weird.

"I'm here! Sorry!" A panting female voice said, hopping on to the bus. White skin, pretty face, same height as sunoo ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

"Ok good sit over there" He pointed behind me, i look over where it lands, it was sunoo. He was busy watching something onto his phone, then he notice me. I gave him a teasingly look as the girl sat beside him.

"Hey" the girl said putting her stuff underneath the seat, i looked away so they can mind their business. Although my ears were still listening.

It was silence, sunoo didn't respond. I looked at the reflection of the window to see him, focusing on his phone. "I guess we're seatmates haha" she awkwardly laugh, yet he still didn't give her attention.

I squeeze in my hand to the seats, and pinched his thigh, 'ah' he said, i gave him a creepy look and mouthed 'the fuck you doin? Talk to her idiot'

He finally glanced at her, mumbling a tiny "h-hey" aww he's stuttering.

"Stay relaxed guys, we have a long trip to our destination"