Chapter 3

"W-what.. what are you doing here?!"

I stuttered, being flustered to his presence. He sits down on the ground with me, opening a box filled with ramyeon and kimchi radish, he held some chopsticks with his right hand. He didn't say anything and just ate his food.

"I came here to accompany you. You look lonely" was the first thing he said with a big grin in his face. "Watcha reading? Seems interesting" he questioned, pointing at the book while taking a big bite on the ramyeon.

"It's not your business" i plainly said, trying my best to stay cool and not speak gibberish.

He leans in close to my ear and said,

"But sweetheart... it is my business"

Omg did he just said that?! Is he flirting?!

Brain malfunctioning overloa-overload

I sat there frozen, while blushing hard this wasn't the guy i met last night- i mean it is but more--

"It's a story called wolf lovers! I mean-- moon howlers, sorry- wait what-- I'm a living typo Hihi" i blurted out frankly, can't believe I'm embarrassing myself again, right on the spot.

Heeseung then laughed at me, making me laugh afterwards, i got to stay cool. Yes, breath in, breath out.

"Now like i said earlier, may i have?" I sighed in defeat giving him a piece. "It's not good as it looks, ok?" I said closing my eyes while waiting him to comment my cooking.

At first few seconds it was silence between me and him, i then open my right eye sighting Heeseung with a small grin yup, definitely not good.

"It's- a little heavy on the salt" he said continuing to eat it. "But surprisingly good"

We both ate in silence for a few minutes then he spoke again saying, "Hey, so there's a welcoming party for a freshman, are you coming?" I looked at him while blinking a few seconds.

"Well.... I already told my friends I won't be joining" making an excuse to him but he wasn't getting nothing.

"Then just say you changed your mind" he simply said wanting me to join, i expected for me to stand there like a potato as if I don't know anyone and wait until it's over or maybe worse since he's there.

"I'll be there don't worry"

He went close to my face for the second time, our noses 2 inches away from each other

So close.....

"I-i gotta go, yeh I'll go uhh kiss you later- I MEAN SEE YOU LATER YEAH, BYE!"

Oh shoot run minji, as fast as lightning McQueen.

I ran as fast as i could while holding my stuff, mentally cursing to myself

~

3:54 PM

It's been a long day at school, seems like forever here. Today it felt like it's embarrassing yourself-day except only me is included to this event. Everytime i bumped into Heeseung i malfunction like a machine.

Like earlier this afternoon i;

~

After lunch me and Yunyoung decided to brush our teeth before finishing our last class. I was first in line, and was already in the cubicle. I quietly brush my teeth until Yunyoung started banging from the other side.

I happen to open the door still brushing my teeth with toothpaste foam all around my mouth. As i opened it i saw Heeseung behind her leaning against the wall, i was surprised and accidentally spit some toothpaste at Yunyoung making her cursed at me. Uh- yeah

And after that i was getting out, i had my face block with my book, trying my best to be out of sight to Heeseung.

And of course luck wasn't with me. Sucks.

He bumped into me, how great. In fact how come from all the years i studied to this university, this is the only matter we met, and in my embarrassing mode.

"You seem very attached to that book"
He said backing a few steps for space, well at least he knows- sometimes.

"Ye this book is very similar to the guy- uhh what's his name?" I said trying to remember what's the detective guy's name while Heeseung was waiting for an answer.

"Ah! Yeh right! It's shitty holes!" I proudly said

"What?!"

"I MEAN SHERLOCK HOLMES-- i.. BYE"
I dash to his sight as i left him mouth hanging to speechless.

~

I lower my head, remembering everything. I just sighed and let it flow outta my head. At least classes are over. I was already outside, waiting for a bus wanting to get home as fast as possible to sleep in my bed.

I felt a small light tap behind my shoulder, turning around to see who it is-

"Hey minji, where you going? Aren't you supposed to be heading at the welcoming party?" Heeseung said, i looked up and down to his figure. He was already in a simple shirt and jeans.

"Are you stalking me? I mean no that wasn't what i meant!" I covered my mouth not wanting to say another weird word.

"Uhh no, i was gonna ask if you would like to go with me" he said gesturing his hand to mine.

"Ohhhh ahhhh really? Then let's go!!!" I shouted going to the left side as he shouted

"It's this way minji!" Pointing to the opposite side of the road.

"Ah yeh right" i chuckled embarrassedly

Please don't be weird there Minji.