Chapter 27

"Minji, who are you chatting with?" Yun asked peeking on my phone and i turned it off before she could

"I was telling hee to come over here" i replied to her. "He's coming here?" Sehun said rather in an annoying tone.

...

"I mean of course he will" he sighed before sitting in front of me.

"You guys are close with senior Heeseung?" Kiyoung spoke, ah yes she still exists here.

"Ah duh Heeseung is a total friend of ours, mostly minji they hang out each other often-- too much actually" Eunbi giggled as i rolled my eyes.

***

A few minutes later Heeseung arrived sitting next to me

"Hello, Sehun." He huffs, hehe I'll make it up to you-

"Where's Sunoo and jeesoul?" He whispers to my ear, "they have to eat at class for a group activity" i whispered back to him.

"Minji, do you Know who's park sunghoon?" Eunbi questioned out of nowhere while looking at her phone

Ah, right sunghoon-ssi i followed him at Instagram, she must have noticed.

"Park Sunghoon?" Hee, asked oh shoot-

"Yeah, minji also follows him at insta"

"You follow him??" Heeseung once asked again in an angry tone now- better bury myself-

"U-uh yeah haha, i saw him in eunbi's mutuals" i trailed off, "And you never told me?" He eyed on me while i gave him a please spare me face

"Didn't you guys met him at busan?" Eunbi once again asked, stop with the questions god damnit.

"Yeah we did but i rather not talk about it" Heeseung shook his head while eun and yun took glances at each other.

"You guys have a lot to explain some other time cuz you never mentioned what happened when you two went to busan" Yunyoung Stated.

"Sunoo told some, for your information" she adds and i let out a sigh, of course he did.

"Could we stop with the talking and eat for a moment of peace" Sehun blurted out impatiently waiting for us to stop, ah yes ye also still exists.

He lifts up a bag, opens it up and puts down styrofoam boxes filled with pork cutlets, veggy stew, and spam.

Everyone was amazed sighting the food prepared by him.

"Sehun you never told us you can cook" Yunyoung said drooling over the food, sigh. I could have eaten chicken wings with Heeseung-

I mean i am grateful for having this but i had this for breakfast already-

Oh well, pork cutlets are my favorite

"Oh, my friends helped me prepared this" sehun proudly said, while everyone started eating.

"Prepared for what though?" Kiyoung questioned, I wasn't looking to anyone since i was thinking about the project.

Do i need more lighting? Or probably the sunlight is still okay. What if there's many people, although it's weekdays. What favorite part of the park should pick-

"For minji" Someone called my name making me flinch towards them.

Everyone was looking at me, uh what did i do?

"Nonsense, if it's for her you could've gotten what she likes" Heeseung beamed towards sehun. Who's she and what are they talking about?

"THIS is what SHE likes" Sehun, snorted to him with a death glare.