Chapter 6

Friday, 8:20 AM

So, basically it's friday and when it's friday deadlines are here. I packed all my reports and stuff before getting my jacket when suddenly auntie said.

"Hey, Minji you know what's tomorrow right?" She carefully said as i nodded my head slowly.

It's my mom's birthday and the day I would greet her through chat. It's only a one time thing so might as well do it.

Me and my mom never had good memories, as soon as dad died from the fire along with my grandparents, i moved to auntie since she never cared about me.

She has a new family now which is my now step father, they probably have a child now. I never called him my dad cause i know i have only one.

"You know that messaging her won't make you two close minji. At least visit her, I'll be coming too but a little late" she stopped and looked at me, I'm kinda sad going there. I have no courage to meet or see her again.

" I'm counting on you Minji, see ya later" i nodded as she peck my cheek before leaving the front door. I sighed at the mirror. Will i go?

That's when i remembered Heeseung wouldn't go to school since he'd be packing things for his mother to somewhere.

What a great day : D

I looked at my phone's lockscreen. 8:33 AM. Shoot I'm gonna be late.

I hurriedly went out to the bus stop.

~

Heeseung's POV

"Why do you have a ton of things to pack mom? Aren't you staying there for 2 days?" I said complaining to my mom bringing a whole luggage.

"Oh come on Heeseung, quit complaining and start packing yours to" she said rolling her eyes, yup I'm coming too. It's just for the weekend though, i think we're going to mom's old friend because of her birthday.

What's her name again?

Kim Soojin?

~

Minji's POV

As soon as i got into the guidance office no one was there. Looking around the hallways i saw Miss Yun. I came closer to her and she recognized me saying "Minji? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home?" She said in confusion, i got confused after cuz it's friday.

"But ma'am it's friday" i replied handing her my report, she then had small grin while chuckling.

"Ahh, i guessed you didn't heard the last minute news huh?" She said still chuckling checking my report, i furrowed my eyebrows, what's she talking about? News? What news?

"School is suspended since it rained. But anyways you should head home now, see you at monday" she said waving, and going away. Why would it be suspended if it's not raining anymore? Sometimes news casters are weird.

So now I'm here at the bus station, i kinda feel uneasy. I don't know why, i looked around to check if anyone was there....

But no one. Oh well, the bus is here.

*Click*

*Flash*

~

Heeseung's POV

As soon as i finished packing our stuff, i head for a little walk outside. There were some puddles around since it rained. I also heard school was suspended. Probably Minji's home by now.