Chapter 14

I stared at the glass window, not wanting to interact with Heeseung, I don't know i just- it's clearly- how to say the right words...

I just like him. And i know I'm jealous.

The cold breeze of the air conditioning made me shiver, yes i am wearing wearing a thick jacket, but my hands are-

"Ah!" I screamed when my head bumped into the window as the bus goes up and down.

"Are you okay?" Heeseung immediately asked, hearing a loud thud at my side. He cupped my cheeks making me face forward to him, he began to scan my head.

"Ye-ye i just bumped my head, not a big deal" i said fixing my bangs, looking away from him. "Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded repeatedly.

"Everyone we're here! Welcome!"

I lifted up my gaze, we're here! We're really here! It's so big. I showed i wide grin in enthusiasm.

I quickly took out the camera from my bag, auntie let us borrow it for awhile. "Wahhh the museum is so huge!" Heeseung said peeking also at the window with a smile.

I stared at him for awhile then he also made eye contact, we both stared into each other's souls, completely.

"Alrighty, everyone go down one by one!" Misten Chan Shouted, as everyone agreed. I shook my head trying to get into my senses.

"Meet you outside minji" he playfully winked, standing up.

I stare at him before his figure finally is gone, i heard a snap of a finger at my face which made me flinch.

"Looks like you got the camera! Come on! Hurry!" Sunoo said with a smile, jogging to the outside door.

Come on minji stay focus, i commanded myself.

***

I sighted everyone with their mouths hung open, in amazed. 'Welcome to Museum of Arts And Structures' the big sign of the gate illustrated.

"Hey, Choi Minji! Picture us Please!" Eunbi said pulling Yunyoung infront of the museum as a background. They posed for the camera with peace signs.

"Sunoo, JeeSeoul-ah! Get in here, hurry!" Yunyoung giggled motioning the two to join them. Sunoo and JeeSeoul stood in a distance to each other, making them not seen at the picture.

"JeeSeoul, get in closer to sunoo" i said moving my fingers to the right, she smiled awkwardly as she came closer.

"3... 2... 1!"

I pressed that capture button twice, smiling after finishing.

"Me and Minji, next!" Heeseung said out of nowhere which made jump alittle.

"Ye! You guys stand here, I'll picture you two!" Eunbi said grabbing the camera from me. Me and Heeseung went infront of the museum.

He stood behind me which made me confuse, i felt an elbow to each of my shoulders. I looked up and see Heeseung putting two peace signs on my head.

He was already chuckling looking at the camera. I rolled my eyes and smiled always to the camera.

"3... 2... 1! Cheese!"

"Heeseung-ah! Stay beside minji now!" Heeseung obeyed going beside me, i smiled and began to pose for the camera.

"Wait.." Yunyoung said looking at us and to the camera repeatedly, i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Noona, take off your jacket" Sunoo said.

"Yeah, yeah yeah take it off!" Eunbi agreed.

"H-huh?" I asked, not wanting to take it off.