Chapter 5

Thursday, 7:53 AM

As usual i woke up, did my morning routine and ate breakfast since auntie was here.

I told her everything about yesterday, she was surprised but relief i was safe, thanks to Heeseung.

I got to school early and walk around the entrance since i didn't want to interact to anyone yet. It's too early

"Minji-ah~" a voice casually called my name, i turned to see who it was. And it was Heeseung happily coming towards me.

Guess i changed my mind.

I smiled to see his presence, once he got closer to me he pointed to his right cheek where i put a bandage on. I chuckled on how cute he is.

After yesterday, we both got close to each other and started to be less embarrassing or maybe that was only me.

"Hey, good morning" i said and winked at the same time. I chuckled out when i realized that was so cringey.

He then suddenly took my purse and raising it up to the air. I tried to take it back but he was too tall.

So of course i went for pay back time and quickly took his phone, running towards the school, he followed me right away once he saw his phone with me.

"Hey, Choi minji. Give it back!" He said laughing while i was sticking my tongue.

We we're goofing around until we had enough, didn't want to be sweaty in the first class.

~

Yunyoung's POV

Me and Eunbi we're outside the school chatting, since yesterday we both promise be more like minji, don't drink, don't smoke, don't go on parties, and behave like a responsible teen.

It's for the better of us and plus yesterday was so terrifying.

Minji must be traumatized about it.

"I'm worried about minji" eunbi sighed

"Yeah, she must be terrified by now" i nodded to her response, minji probably be absent today.

"Hey, isn't that.. Minji? With Heeseung?" Eunbi pointed as we both squinted our eyes to see both of them running and goofing around- uh well at least Minji's fine.

"It's weird for her to hang out with a senior"

Out of nowhere sehun spoke, drinking a carton of milk. "Who the fuck cares? As long as they're happy, it's fine" i rolled my eyes to him and went back to watch minji and Heeseung running.

I smiled sweetly to see minji happy, she's an introvert and barely hangs out with anyone. Heeseung may be the first.

~

Minji's POV

After that 6 minute run with Heeseung outside, we didn't notice it's almost late and we need to do our attendance now.

We silently went inside the guidance office. Miss Nam and Mister Kwon were there signing documents, we both greeted them as we sign our name to the attendance paper.

"Hey minji, is your class in vacant today?" Miss Nam asked, "Well Miss Yun said she'll be absent today" i said casually remembering miss yun saying she has a 'date'

"Great! There's these administrators from another school coming here and we need to fix the stage gym. Can you guys help?"

"Oh yeah sure i could tell them-"