Chapter 29

"Don't forget to study for the upcoming pre test" Miss Ahn reminds us, ah pre test it sucks as well as the final tests.

But I'll ace it if i study~

"The pre test will not effect your grade how ever it will be added to your performance tasks as the principal announced, so please still study because it's a great opportunity for you to bring up your grades. The pointers are now send to your emails, please let me know if it didn't" she says before leaving the door.

Just one more class and then lunch, finally.

"Yah, Psst" Hanlim Hyung whispers to my ear, i looked at him waiting for what he wants.

"It's minji, she got caught by the administrators now she's at the guidance office!" He whispered shouted, what?? I widened my eyes.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know but she's with Kiyoung, everyone's talking about it for some reason" he shrugs, shit what happened to her.

"Don't you think it's because of me? Well my popularity is getting higher...." I said remembering that almost the whole university knows me and i gained more followers less than a week this time.

"Yeah, you're probably right, but the way i heard it people still think you guys are just friends, i thought you two told everyone?" He questions

"Yes we are hyung, but we would only tell if people asked. Why would we tell everyone if they didn't ask?" I Honestly said

"You still have to check your girlfriend, seems like they did something to make the school administrator upset"

"Ok everyone settle down for a second, i have an announcement to make" Professor In suddenly came in, making the whole class squirm to their seats.

Hold on a sec minji, I'll be there.

***

"You guys are grown young adults, why must you act like amateurs around, mostly here at school!" Mrs. Kyung, the school administrator, scolded us over and over again.

We're at the field, it's very sunny and hot yet she let's us stand here. Me and Kiyoung stood their as she shouts unending lessons she can come up with, within seconds.

"Sorry Miss Kyung, that'll bever happen again, sorry for the inconvenience" i looked down while apologizing, please just accept it and make us leave, it's lunch time-

"Sorry's will never discipline you!" She stands from the bench that was under a tree, she heads near us.

"You guys run through the filled, and I don't want you to stop until lunch break unless it's a valid reason"

Fuck

"I'll be going, don't try to escape" she adds before motioning us to get started.

I sighed and got to the field and Kiyoung did the same, what a great day.

***

We've been doing 4 laps by now and wow I'm sweating uncontrollably, literally need to change right after this.

And while I'm at it I'll eat a bucket of ice cream and a tub of ice cream ^0^ both are different so shut up

Kiyoung suddenly stops making me halt too she pants breathlessly trying to catch her breath, "Come On We can't stop now" i stubbornly said even though i also need a break.

"If... if it hadn't been for you we'd be staying at the classroom and learning" She starts, while i rolled my eyes. wOw LeArNiNg :O

"Stop acting dumb you know what you did wrong" I uttered, "W-why are you even accusing me for something i didn't do?" She retorted to me, i scoffed afterwards.