Chapter 2

Wednesday, Morning 7:00 AM

Since yesterday i couldn't stop thinking about that Heeseung senior guy i met last night, his charms are taking over me.

The fact that he wanted to see me again some other time makes me give second thoughts if he was kidding or no, this is much more stressing than physics.

While that shit was taking over my thoughts, i quickly shrugged it off for me to finish off the rest of my morning routine.

After doing basic hygiene and some morning exercises, before leaving i pre-heated the sushi i made 2 days ago, got bored that day since auntie wasn't around for 5 days might as well not waste time, i then packed my things and grabbed a banana before closing shut the door.

Walking pass some neighbors, greeting them 'good morning' and 'hello' with a little bow.

~

At the entrance of the university, not from a far i sighted Heeseung, at first it was ok not until i remembered about yesterday.

I quickly hid behind one of the trees near the school as people looked at me weirdly.

I squinted my eyes to see what's he doing, to my surprise he was grabbing a chocolate bar from his bag before handing it to the school guard- now i wondered if he was that kind of rich boy who'd weirdly throw multiple dollar bills on the ground for his peasant fellow people.

Then unintentionally he glanced to my direction making myself panic and yeet me to the bush.

Felt like an actual spy movie here.

After him leaving, i thought off if i should ask the school guard if what was the reason Heeseung giving him a chocolate bar- and perhaps also asking what's the perfume he was wearing today- no longer thinking anything else i straight forward barged towards him.

~

Ok not so good idea- i quickly ran away from the school guard as he was about to ask if i was on drugs or something, that was so embarrassing.

I headed to the guidance office and went to the little corner where you put your name for attendance, there was a small line so i waited for my turn. The Door suddenly opened revealing a senior of mine, i bowed to her as she fixes her glasses waving, i waved unintentionally to serve as respect towards her

Then reality hit me- so hard everyone looked at me- I wasn't the one Miss Nam was waving at-

I fix my posture as if nothing happen while miss nam chuckled and said

"Sorry there Minji didn't notice ya, but you're still tall as ever" she waved while i awkwardly smile in embarrassed. "It's fine miss nam hihi"

And then a man came in, lifting a silver locker behind his back, he trip and stumbled around until he place it down while panting heavily.

Miss nam quickly spoke, saying "What the hell you doing with that?" Looking at him weirdly he seemed annoyed and felt salty. "I had it with the freshman! I just wanna-" he'd raise his hands into a fist form while punching it around at the air- at this point i could feel he's beating the air.

With no other reply Miss Nam just laughed it off.

"Oh, him, i could start a rant war with him, he feels rich and a spoiled kid" Miss Nam said wiping off her fake tears from the corner of her eye. "Kim's there all the same"