Chapter 16

Sehun's POV

I'm biking around the park, alone. I don't want to interact with anyone after the incident on the gas station.

Literally sunoo and Heeseung decided to get involved with me and Minji's problem.

Heeseung still did the same thing he did to minji, hang out and talk to her, while sunoo ever since i told him that i like minji he started talking to minji, it's annoying.

I also notice that the Tour guide from Minji's bus is eyeing on her too.

I pass by an intersection i look at all the directions, and was about to move when, I sighted two figures riding a big bike, laughing and smiling.

As they pass by, I can't help but to feel jealous, i better make things up with minji to beat that Heeseung

Without thinking twice, i peddled as fast as i can. My mind was so clouded i didn't know why.

That's when a kid suddenly showed up on the sidewalk making me flinch and turn in a different way.

I fell down on the bike, i groaned in pain looking at my right hand with a scratch. It stings.

"Park sehun!"

***

Heeseung's POV

Me and minji we're having fun, biking around the place. We make fun of each other or even tease.

She's so pretty, her genuine smile, her personality. Can you be mine?

As busy i was thinking how i admire minji so much, we heard a familiar ringtone, Minji's. "Could we stop first, I'mma answer this" minji said and i gladly stop, placing the bike at the sidewalk.

We both hop off, as she answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Park sehun?"

I looked up on her, her voice sounded worried, her brows were furrowed, what's going on?

"Ok, ok we'll be right there" she ended the call, i waited for the next thing she'll say.

"Is something wrong?" I said in concerned.

"It's sehun, he fell of his bike. They're back at the parking lot, let's go!" She said, hurriedly pulled me to the bike, hopping on

She's worried, Does she have feelings for him? Please no

***

Sehun's POV

One of our classmates saw me fell down and accompanied me back to the parking lot.

They all looked at me as i sat on the seat. Their gaze was all in me, this is awkward.

"Sehun, what happen to you?" Miss Yun, gave me a worried expression jogging to me.

"I fell down on my bike accidentally"

She sighs, "Can someone please find a med kit, I'll treat your scratch-"

"Miss, minji can help him! She knows how to treat wounds too!" My friend said with a big grin staring at me.

"Well if that's so, you can wait a little while" miss yun said carefully and i nodded.

***

Heeseung's POV

Me and minji are here already and as soon as i stopped the bike she quickly got off. Is she that concerned about him?