Chapter 4

There are gonna be a lot of p.o.v's from everyone else at the dinner table

Thank you and enjoy

Alejandro Ferrari's POV

As soon as my dad was done talking. I quickly whipped up my phone not wasting anytime. I informed my man to double security. I'm not taking any risks this time around I already lost her once I can't handle losing her again.

I'm coming Mia farfallina.(My butterfly).

Alexander Ferrari's POV

Mia principessa.(My princess).
I can't believe what my father just said our bambina is coming home. 10years of searching. 10years of hope being lost. 10 dreadful painful years without our princess. Is finally coming to an end.

I can't wait to see you bambina.

Elijah Ferrari's POV

It's been 10years. 10-fucking-years!. My baby sister is finally coming back home. This time she will not be allowed to leave my sight. I will not let anything happen to her even if it means having to sacrifice myself in the process. 

I'm packing all my medical medication just incase.

I'm coming bambina!

Ezekiel Ferrari's POV

La lia stella luminosa (My bright star) She's coming home finally. She's safe. I won't let anything happen to her. I need to make sure I don't lose her again. Nothing will ever happen she'll be safe now.

I won't let her go again.

I can't wait to see you princesà.

Lorenzo Ferrari's POV

WE FOUND HER!!! *EEEK* I'm so happy right now I can't stop smiling anyone that would see me would freak out right now cause. My smile is as wide as a creepy clown. OMG I need to prepare her room and make sure it screams teenage girl. She's 16 now, I missed 10 years of her life already I can't miss more.

*squeal* yay I finally have someone to help in the kitchen. So we can come up with more recipes and play master chefs in the kitchen all day.

I'm on my way baby sis.

Matteo Ferrari's POV

She's coming home I can't wait to see her and grab those cute little cheeks of hers and plant a million kisses on her face. I wonder what's she's like now.. I honestly can't wait to see that beautiful big bright smile of hers.

We're coming farfallina. (Butterfly).

Ace Ferrari's POV

She's alive. Mia bambina. She's alive and breathing Oh Thank God. I've been looking for you for so long I started losing hope and slowly losing myself.. so far the only thing that still kept me here was the hope I had in my heart that you're still breathing and that one day we'll find you.

That day finally came.

I'm coming bambina.

Diego Ferrari's POV

I finally get to meet my partner in crime after so many years.i don't even know where to begin with the list of pranks I have, she's finally coming home so now she can help me fulfil our incomplete to do list. I missed her so much i can't wait to have her again.

I'm coming bestie..

Andrés De'Lucas POV

Mia Angelo. ( My Angel).
My princesà. My Isa. I've been waiting for you for the past 10years. I can't believe I'm finally gonna see you after so many years, I can't wait to hold you again.. no words can explain how happy I am right now.

I'm coming Angel.

Next chapter is Isa's POV
Let's goooo

It's short I know..

And kinda boring but bear with me a little please

I'd also appreciate if you could please vote at the end of the chapter only if you want to...
Thanx mwaaaah♥♥

One more question do you guys want one of the brothers to be a "Xander?"
Because like come'n what kind of book would this be without one? what do you say?

-Lots of love
Destiny♥