Chapter 19

I stood frozen

I stood frozen. I don't think I was even breathing as those 3 words that held so much destruction left her mouth. I felt my whole world around me crumble.

I hate you.

I hate you.

She hates me.

My daughter hates me.la mia bambina   My little princess.(my little girl)

"What did you do to her." Matteo said his voice trembling slightly.

"I just put her to sleep."Emilio replied clearing his throat.

"Why would you do that?!" Ace sneered.

"I had to do it, she wouldn't let anyone near her and she was losing a lot of blood. I-i didn't know what else to do." He said anxiously.

"You went too far." Matteo hissed glancing at bela worriedly.

"I'm sorry, I panicked." He muttered.

"It's okay, just get her to the infirmary room on the 6th floor" Elijah spoke frantically.

"The base is 3miles away we can drive there instead I'm not waiting on anyone." My father spoke firmly.

"No offense Grandpa, but she's not getting any better, the longer we take ,The worse she gets. she's getting paler by the minute. We're not taking any  chances" Armando worried.

"I agree with your grandfather, the best doctors are situated by the hospital at the base. Far more better then the infirmary room downstairs." Zia Vanessa agreed.

"Dad? What do you think." Ace asked me.

"I don't fucking care where, She's my priority right now. Bring her to my car. I ordered. I couldn't care less about anything at the moment. She is what's important.
I just need her to be okay. That's all I need right now. I quickly walk towards my car.

Everyone hurriedly rushed out behind Elijah,Emilio and I as he carefully placed bela in the  back with her head on Elijah's lap and her legs on Emilio's lap on our way to the hospital as they tried to suppress the bleeding from her leg.

"Two broken ribs on her right and one fractured on her left." Elijah informed Emilio. "There seems to be a cut on her side running down her back- if I could just turn her on her side. I would be able to-" He stopped mid sentence. "What happened- Oh God" Emilio gasped.

"what's going on" I asked alertly.

"Is she okay." I glanced at them through the rear mirror. Elijah had a hand over his mouth his eyes filled with shock tears slowly streaming down his face. Emilio looked towards me with glossy eyes hesitantly shaking his head.

My heart was beating incredibly loudly in my chest. My throat getting drier by the passing minute.
The drive to the hospital was short and silent nobody spoke a word. It was a tense and anxious drive. I don't know what Elijah or Emilio saw but they seemed horrified at whatever it was.