Chapter One

My friend dabbed her lips together, as her hand touched the excess lipstick at the corner of her lips. I shifted my attention back to my cellphone.

"So, how's it going?" I could feel her glancing at me, looking up I saw how she worked on her brows.

My stares remained at my cellphone screen, curled my lips, not knowing what to say. I knew what she was asking about, but I rather not talk about it.

"The preparation for your eighteenth birthday," She added, swinging the brow liner as she mouthed duh. Obviously not letting me off easy this time.

"We have been asking you about that for almost a week now," the one who just arrived butted in, raising a brow as she sat beside me.

She was right, it was true that they had been asking me, about the what's what of my upcoming birthday next month. And I did nothing but to avoid the subject, because I to myself had no idea as well - if there would be a grand celebration like what I was looking forward to since last year.

They knew what happened to my Father, I did not really give them the full details, but I was glad that they never also asked further, and they did not abandon me right after they found out the truth.

"I actually don't know," Trailing off I admitted.

I was staring at the article from the official website of one of my favorite designer brands.

They just released a limited edition bag, and if this day was just like the old days, I would probably have been on my way to purchase it, instead of being here getting asked about questions that I got no answers with.

"And why is that?" She asked, she was done dolling up herself.

I simply shrugged, she leaned closer to my face, "Wouldn't he give you any birthday party?" Shinyuu raised a brow, straightening her tall stature. I looked up to her, "Who?"

"You should get that," Yuujin who was beside me was looking at my phone, she saw the article that I was reading, I turned to look at her before flipping my cellphone on my desk.

"What's wrong? That hottie would definitely get it for you," She chewed her gum.

"Who are you even talking about?" I gave them both a confused look, playing dumb as I reached my bag behind me, preparing to leave.

"The dilf you are living with, who else? Duh," Yuujin in front of me exclaimed, she rolled her eyes before crossing her arms.

"He's the real dilf, Y/N! The way he shows up every after class to pick you up," Her eyes sparked with a great adoration.

"And he looked gorgeous with his ride!" She added in a loud voice, she was basically screaming. I almost covered my ears. Good thing that we were the only left inside the classroom.

"Can I just ride him instead of our stupid family car?" Her face showed a grimace.

"Dilf?" I frowned, they loved using slang words and not like I lived under a rock, but I just couldn't understand their vocabulary and their meaning.

"It means," Shinyuu started beside me, she exchanged a huge grin with Yuujin as they both chimed in a high-pitched voice, "Dad, I would love to fuck!" The two bitches laughed at their craziness and I watched them, my lips parted.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I shook my head at how absurb their minds were, "Kokonoi is like my gurdian, you know." I sighed.

And we are not as close as you both have thought, I wanted to tell them that but decided not to.

The three of us were heading for the school gates and they were both still into the same subject. Praising how Kokonoi looked good, and how they would love to kneel right in front of him.