Chapter Seven

The company that you had some shoots last week just launched all the photos that were taken with you, and receiving a lot of offers was quite unexpected that you could not help yourself but to feel great about the things that happened for today.

The loud ringing that was coming from the desk telephone, interrupted the meeting that you were sharing with the woman across your seat, sending an apologetic smile at you she rose to her feet.

"Excuse me y/n, I'll just get the call," as a quick response you nodded with a huge smile.

As soon as she left for the call your attention flew at the papers on the table, contemplation then came upon you, eyes were reading closely the new offers of some signature brands of clothes. A supressed smile crept on your lips looking at the particular offer there - that you were definitely going to accept without any hesitation.

A lingerie line huh?

It was an upcoming photoshoot for the latest product of a popular lingerie line that would be launched a week from now, fortunate enough you were the only freelance model that was given the chance to participate on the said event.

And not to mention how the agency where you were currently in right now - wanted you to work for them as one of their regulars runaway model. How lucky could you get, right?

But you were still in hesitant to accept the offer, knowing how things could change the moment you sign the contract, you had not yet experience working as a regular in this Industry, but if there was one thing you knew about working for this - that would be the fact that this could costs you more than just flaunting your skin.

And you were not sure if you got already regained your long gone confidence, to make it simple - for you this opportunity was never actually easy to grab by the mere kick of your financial needs, this could possibly trigger those insecurities that you were trying to hide.

Because your main reason of getting into this whole thing in the first place was, you only wanted to survive from your daily expenses nothing more than that, however lately you had been feeling the need to actually start saving a load of digits.

You wanted to get a great lawyer for your dad, not having any idea as of why the process of his charges did not proceed with any further investigation and court meeting, and the authorities at the Instituion told you that no lawyer wanted to take your father's case - another utter downer, yeah.

And you never wanted to even start about asking that damn asshole, Kokonoi Hajime, for his help because if he ever wanted to lend some he could have done it right from the start, so much for being your father's great friend right? That asshole.

It was not long after the woman came back to tell you that there was something she needed to do, and so your meeting with her ended earlier than what you had expected.

"It was nice working with you," you told her and she replied, "It's our pleasure, you are a great model. Our company really do hope for you to consider our offer."

Thinking that this day called for a celebration - after giving your goodbye to the woman, you finally rose to your feet, grabbing your bag and strolling through the hallways of the place, smiling at the people that you were running to as your hand worked on dialing your friends' digits.

None of the numbers were in reach, they were still probably wasted on their beds from partying last night.

In the end, you opted to just go back in your Apartment, with the intent of sleeping your worn out body. You had a rough day, photoshoots during the weekend, that sucked but the results totally paid off seeing how all the photos turned out.