Chapter Eleven

God knows how much Inui loved riding his bike but this moment he never wanted to get off, feeling the pair of hands holding on his waist, fingers gently tugging on his shirt as he was driving through the city of Shibuya. He felt how his breath almost leave him when he decreased his speed, yn's chest pressing closer against his back. Inui smiled a little, the scent of her hair was getting to his nose and he loved it.

Well, Inui loved everything about yn. He knew that, it sounded pretty fast for him to developed such feelings-she ain't hard to love, he could see no reason not to fall for a girl like her.

"Careful," he softly reminded her when she climbed down his bike, yn walked towards the shop and waited for Inui to park the ride.

"Do you think your friend will just be fine there?" Inui asked.

The two walked inside their shop after he had opened the shutter door, placing yn bag of clothes in the couch she replied, "Yup. She's a real bitch, she can handle herself."

He was in the kitchen, and she was just watching how the male's triceps flexed as he advanced his arms to pull something inside the refrigerator, he was slouching and the waistband of his underwear was exposed with his jeans slightly loosened. She was enjoying the sight.

Inui then glanced at her. "I'll heat up the food," He couldn't help but gave out a lazy smile-watching how yn stood up in panic before she grabbed her bag.

"Sure, I'll just go upstairs." Her voice was low as she made her way towards the stairs.

Inui shook his head a liitle and smiling like an idiot while placing the plater of food on the kitchen counter.

He loved seeing yn stuttering everytime he would catch her staring, because he himself was the same-Inui loved looking at her, just her and no one else. He wanted yn to know that-and he knew that telling her about his feelings could wait.

Proceeding on heating up all the food he then wondered if Draken would be coming home later that night. Silently wishing that the male wouldn't be back anytime soon tonight. Tapping his fingers against the edges of the kitchen counter he looked at the direction of the stairs, waiting for the microwave to tune his mind went on about yn.

Inui wanted to sleep with her tonight but he didn't want to appear disrespectful and most of all he never wanted to make yn uncomfortable. The main reason why he was hoping for Draken's absence later so he could sleep in the man's room, and then Inui would make yn sleep on his bed in that case she wouldn't feel awkward nor any discomfort. He knew that the female was going through something serious and he didn't want to fuel her anxiety by acting recklessly around her.

Not too long later Inui finished heating up all the food. He prepared all of them on the center table next to the couch before he went upstairs to call yn.

-

Feeling embarrassed yn remained sitting at the end of the bed inside the first room, there was a picture frame next to the bed. Narrowing her eyes at the blonde woman whose smile was big, feeling a familiar sharp feeling inside her chest. She had been roaming her eyes around the room, and she wondered who could that be-the blonde girl from the photo. As her mind rolled in wonderment the door clicked. She immediately looked at its direction as it flew open-revealing a shirtless Inui with a bath towel hanging on his shoulder.

Goodness gracious, what a sight to behold. I'm feeling full now. That was what her mind screamed inside her head.

"Um, is this your room?" She asked with an awkward smile and Inui rested an arm against the doorknob to lean forward towards her.