Chapter Eight

Having no idea to where they were planning to bring you train of thoughts started to consume your mind, it was already past eight pm in the evening and what the heck Kokonoi Hajime wanted this time? For him to asked his men to take you with them by force, god! How asshole could he get?

Annoyance had gotten so much into you that you even forgot to send a message the guy you got plans with tonight, looking at the window to check where you were as the car took a stop, your brows pressed together realising that you were brought in a hotel.

The door beside you flew open and you did not wait for them to hold you, getting out of the car the two stood on your either side that earned a roll of eyes from you, the front area of the hotel was not crowded but there were few people inside the lobby that you could see through the glass walls.

"Why the hell I am here?" asking the two behind you pushed the door open, "Boss simply asked to bring you here," the mahawked replied with an immediate vow of his head, with a sigh you went on inside.

Another man in suit welcomed you, motioning you the way and you simply followed him through the silent hallways of the hotel, reaching the end of the area to get into the lift confusion then spread on your face, seeing how numbers of men in suit were all over the place.

This place seemed to got a tight and high-level of security, the two men who brought you here did not enter the lift and so you were left with the one who welcomed you, the ride to the upper floor was taking too long and you could no longer wait to ask that asshole why he wanted you here.

"This way miss," said the man when the lift stopped making way for your exit, you immediately did and he followed behind you motioning the way without getting in your way.

"Is she the woman for tonight?" there was a muscular man who looked times bigger than the other that you had seen in here, and he asked you that question without blinking an eye.

"Excuse me?" shooting the man a look you raised a brow at him, "No, I heard she's the boss' acquaintance," added the man who assisted you.

What the fuck was wrong with Kokonoi Hajime, going around and telling people that you were acquaintance? The last time you could remember he told someone that you were his sister, and now what? You were his damn acquiantance?

Fuck him. And what was with this man's question, did he perhaps mean that Bonten got different women for every night? Those assholes, must be nice to be filthy rich.

Watching how the security at the front of the towering door cleared his throat out of pardon, you did not wait for his apology and pushed yourself through the door, carrying a foul mood you entered the room which you realised was a casino.

Variety of sounds coming from various of slot machines, the sounds of cards getting shuffled by the dealers and indistinct chattering in the background - were what welcomed your arrival, almost covering your nose from the scent of alcohols and cigarettes all at once blending with the smell that was coming from the buffet at the center part of the area next to the fountain.

The whole place was all bright and no corner was left dark, men in suit gambling their wealth with women all over them - caressing their arms and placing kisses on their cheeks, the sight itself was making you dizzy, and god the loud rushing sounds how could these people even focus playing with all these distractions?

Roaming your eyes amidst of the crowd in a hope to finish whatever business Kokonoi got with you, a woman in suit from upstairs came to approach you.

"Let me take you in the Exclusive room miss," she politely offered and you followed her as pushed through the crowds of people, passing right by at the fountain and climbing the stairs until you both reach the upper floor of the room which got another room.