Chapter Fourteen

proceed with caution

The kisses that Inui was giving you were light as feathers—slow, mellow and making you crave for more. He seized your face with his hands, his kisses went deepeer and breathtaking, you didn't complain for you loved it.

Gasping against your lips when he felt your hand crawling on his lower back, feeling how his body melted from the mere touch from you, retreating his hand from your face he held the strings of your top—rolling it off of your shoulder, you allowed him and did not stop responding with his light kisses.

And suddenly all the worries and anxiety Inui was feeling from how close you were with Sanzu earlier—came falling in vanishment, the terrifying feeling that you might leave him for another man faded as Inui got lost under your fingertips.

All the voices inside his head disappeared.

Inui ran his mouth through your bare chest, soaking the skin with his tongue that soon swirled around your tips, his mouth was warm around your breasts.

Back arching and throwing your head back were all you could do as Inui fondled your skin with his soothing mouth, pleasing every part of you with much bliss and delight.

Taking a stop he raised his face to look at you, "Will this be okay?" Gasping for some air you nodded, you wanted to assure him that there was no need for him to worry about other men around you, and you wanted to get rid of his unnecessary thoughts.

It did not take long for the floor to collect your clothes and Inui's—swiftly lifting you up he successfully placed you on his lap, your lips parted seeing the two naked bodies though the reflection of the mirror.

There couldn't be possibly more beautiful than the sight that Inui was taking a hold of at the moment. His eyes were drowsy as he admired your nakedness sitting on top of him, holding your waist to give you a slight lift. Inui settled you on top of him—facing the mirror, you felt how heat pooled your face seeing how naked you were, feeling embarrassed you looked away from his eyes and he did not like it. He wanted you to look at him in the eyes as he do you raw and deep tonight, his hand reached for your face—slowly turning it at the direction of the mirror. He was losing his mind from the slick that was coming from your sex, the idea about you getting this turn on for him was enough to make him sighed in leisure.

"Come on, spread 'em pretty," Inui husked against your earlobe, his eyes never leaving your reflection, he loved how you slowly spread your legs—revealing the mess he had brought upon you.

If it wasn't for the fact that you were sitting on top of him you were already on the floor melting, his cock was throbbing underneath your slit and you knew he wanted you as much as you wanted him, your eyes stared at the tip of his cock through the mirror—a pretty cock for a pretty boy, right. His fingers ran through your chest, stroking their tips and groping your breasts, his mouth fell on your shoulder. Deeply sinking his teeth in your skin, hand retreating from your right breast, his fingers charged close to your soaking sex.

Tilting his head Inui watched how he spread the inner lips of your sex with his two fingers. "Mm, you're leaking too much baby." A lazy smile appeared on his lips and you could only gasped in response when he pressed his fingers through your folds, running them back and forth.

Watching how your mouth flew open the moment his fingertips rubbed the walls in your entrance, he did not waste any moment to plunge his fingers deepeer inside.

"S-Seishu..." Inui remained thrusting his fingers inside your sex, until he felt how your legs trembled followed by your orgasm that came gushing down around his fingers, pulling them out he stared straight into your eyes and your lips parted watching how he sucked his fingers clean.